Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 14,120
# 2301
10-10-2012, 02:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Ooc: I'm still thinking. Lol but I will figure one out.
OOC: Now going offline. See you in roughly 18 hours.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,784
# 2302
10-10-2012, 02:54 PM
Hm either

Supreme headquarters international espionage law enforcement division or
Strategic hazard intervention espionage logistics division
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 14,120
# 2303
10-10-2012, 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Hm either

Supreme headquarters international espionage law enforcement division or
Strategic hazard intervention espionage logistics division
Weren't those both previous names for S.H.I.E.L.D. in Marvel?

How about "Strategic Headquarters, Intelligence, Enforcement and Logistics Department."?
My Fan Fictions
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,058
# 2304
10-10-2012, 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: To be fair, Leonard McCoy lived to be well over 150.
OOC: I am aware of it.. Just thinking maybe a new cast, but perhaps stretch it to have at least 1 or 2 around.

*USS Odyssey C. A Birmingham class cruiser built as a sleeker and less bulky version of the Odyssey Class, it Omega Frame work is more vast than any of the previous Federation vessels. Its Captain is James D. Allen grandson of the famed hero. The lad has grown into almost a spitting image of his grandfather, except his eyes are Betazoid. His newtype potential is unknown as the tests even after 100 years are still not accurate in gauging potential. *

*Captain Dorman is still in stasis.. Even after 100 years no one not even the Guardians could find a way to help him. *

*One century has proven quite capable for the eyes of the Quantum Processor. After the War the Republic and the Federation have managed to keep it running. *

Rei Ross now an old retired woman with many Grandchildren and neices and nephews from her non-Starfleet siblings. *
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 14,120
# 2305
10-10-2012, 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
OOC: I am aware of it.. Just thinking maybe a new cast, but perhaps stretch it to have at least 1 or 2 around.

*USS Odyssey C. A Birmingham class cruiser built as a sleeker and less bulky version of the Odyssey Class, it Omega Frame work is more vast than any of the previous Federation vessels. Its Captain is James D. Allen grandson of the famed hero. The lad has grown into almost a spitting image of his grandfather, except his eyes are Betazoid. His newtype potential is unknown as the tests even after 100 years are still not accurate in gauging potential. *

*Captain Dorman is still in stasis.. Even after 100 years no one not even the Guardians could find a way to help him. *

*One century has proven quite capable for the eyes of the Quantum Processor. After the War the Republic and the Federation have managed to keep it running. *

Rei Ross now an old retired woman with many Grandchildren and neices and nephews from her non-Starfleet siblings. *
OOC: I just realised, Soval could still be around! Vulcans can live to the age of 200, sometimes even older! Okay, but yeah, new cast on my end, definitely.

BTW, what do you think of the new characters?
My Fan Fictions

Last edited by ryan218; 10-10-2012 at 03:06 PM.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,784
# 2306
10-10-2012, 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Weren't those both previous names for S.H.I.E.L.D. in Marvel?

How about "Strategic Headquarters, Intelligence, Enforcement and Logistics Department."?
Yeah I like it.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,058
# 2307
10-10-2012, 03:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: I just realised, Soval could still be around! Vulcans can live to the age of 200, sometimes even older! Okay, but yeah, new cast on my end, definitely.

BTW, what do you think of the new characters?
OOC: So far so good. I will be introducing more new characters when I get around to it.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,784
# 2308
10-10-2012, 03:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
OOC: So far so good. I will be introducing more new characters when I get around to it.
Sounds good ill give some background on mine soon.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,784
# 2309
10-10-2012, 03:34 PM
John soon takes a walk around the carrier. It was te anniversary of his fathers death 20 years ago. John in his 30s was in his prime he was heading to rator to visit his mother a Romulan who had become ill. He had spent the last 10 years running this organization and not much had changed since them.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,058
# 2310
10-10-2012, 06:57 PM
* USS Odyssey C*

James: Helm is the Republic still on the long range scanners?

Darxis: *Vulcan-human hybrid* She is still off the starboard bow at heading 3.4506

James: Alas lets go say hello to a friend.

Wax: I don't remember saying that she was a friend of mine..

James: Oh come now Wax, just because Allington beat you at cards doesn't mean you should be cross about it.

Wax: Still sir... She cheated..

James: No she just had a better hand than you thought.

Wax: That coming from the winner of the last card game...

*The crew begins laughing at that truth.*

Firie: If I remember right you were shamelessly flirting with her Captain..

James: Well... what can I say.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:27 AM.