Captain
I bought into the revolving Gold Sub sale 49 days ago. Now it was a 90 day purchase.

2 things:

1) If I buy the LTS today/tomorrow does it automaically cancel that or do I have to do it manually?

2)Will I get any credit for the 40 days left?

I am sure that I am not the only one who bought the Gold sale and is now thinking of buying the LTS

Thanks

Also just came to mind the stipend as well - what would happen there - the date or clock start new? So should I at least wait till the 60 day mark?

Last edited by levi3; 10-10-2012 at 04:09 PM.
Lieutenant
# 2 bump bump
10-10-2012, 04:35 PM
good questions, bump so it doesnt disappear
Career Officer
# 3
10-10-2012, 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by levi3 View Post
I bought into the revolving Gold Sub sale 49 days ago. Now it was a 90 day purchase.

2 things:

1) If I buy the LTS today/tomorrow does it automaically cancel that or do I have to do it manually?

2)Will I get any credit for the 40 days left?

I am sure that I am not the only one who bought the Gold sale and is now thinking of buying the LTS

Thanks

Also just came to mind the stipend as well - what would happen there - the date or clock start new? So should I at least wait till the 60 day mark?
for both the answer is the same once your current sub time expires then the LTS will take over, in regards to the awards since its up you will get them upon purchase and activation of the LTS on your account; also the stipend begins from when the LTS was first activated on your account.
Click to visit Subspace-Radio
Twitter | Blog | Original Join Date: Dec 2007 | Gaming Setup | Raptr Profile | Gamer DNA
The opinions expressed in my posts are my own views and do not reflect on any other entity(s) or person(s) I may or may not represent at the time.
Captain
# 4
10-10-2012, 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by unknownmgx View Post
good questions, bump so it doesnt disappear
Thanks. I know I can't be the only one. It was a great sub price at only $30 for 90 days I believe. But the new LTS is better. I am sure there are more who bought the gold are considering it but thinking about how it would all work.
Lieutenant
# 5
10-10-2012, 05:17 PM
I would like to know this as well, as I'm considering the LT, but just recently got the 90 day special.
Tieberion, Captain of the USS Excaliber NX-97000-B

www.AccessDenied-STO.com
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 6
10-10-2012, 05:38 PM
When you purchase the Lifetime Sub, it will override a recurring sub and the system should automatically cancel it before applying the new Lifetime Sub. However, there will be no credit for any remaining unused gametime.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Captain
# 7
10-10-2012, 05:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
When you purchase the Lifetime Sub, it will override a recurring sub and the system should automatically cancel it before applying the new Lifetime Sub. However, there will be no credit for any remaining unused gametime.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Thanks for responding. I think I will wait 10 days for my 60 day mark and the stipend to switch it. It will be easier to keep track that way from now on.
Republic Veteran
# 8
10-10-2012, 06:33 PM
You can always purchase the LTS while it is on sale, then wait and apply the key after your sub has lapsed.
If you believe the sky is the limit, you are aiming too low. We must reach beyond the stars - Ambassador Otungku
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 9
10-10-2012, 06:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan78 View Post
You can always purchase the LTS while it is on sale, then wait and apply the key after your sub has lapsed.
There is no code; it's automatically applied when you subscribe.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Captain
# 10
10-10-2012, 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan78 View Post
The sale goes for a month - I think I can wait the 10 days to hit 60 - I remember it as my stipend time of the month and it occurs during a time in the month where nothing else is recurring so its good for my memory. Doing that I only miss out on only 1 month of paid sub as well.