Career Officer
# 2311
10-10-2012, 07:29 PM
Cole soon beams down to earth heading to the federation council for his favorite meeting.
Captain
# 2312
10-10-2012, 07:42 PM
*Jeremy Ross is waiting outside the President's chamber waiting for Cole to arrive. His aide is a living terminal Gingrich DNA sequence 456Alpha.*
Captain
# 2313
10-10-2012, 07:55 PM
Jeremy Ross: Cole Welcome back to Earth. The President will see you now... The meeting will be starting now.

Gingrich: This way gentlemen.. *his features are neither male or female but human* President Ezr'ak will see you now.
Career Officer
# 2314
10-10-2012, 08:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Jeremy Ross: Cole Welcome back to Earth. The President will see you now... The meeting will be starting now.

Gingrich: This way gentlemen.. *his features are neither male or female but human* President Ezr'ak will see you now.
Very well. Lets get this meeting going.
Career Officer
# 2315
10-10-2012, 08:06 PM
Quote:

As he walks in.

Cole: mr.president Jeremy I am assuming gentleman that we have some news since I he a little I assume you have some news for me. I hope you do anyway.
Captain
# 2316
10-10-2012, 08:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Very well. Lets get this meeting going.
Ezr'ak: Welcome Cole, greetings. Shall we get started with this session.

Gingrich: We do have a tight schedule sir so best we hurry this up, we do not want to keep the Klingon Ambassador waiting.

Jeremy Ross: Starfleet has found something quite odd but the Enterprise has found something of note that has our policing agency on edge. Also one of our deep space exploration vessels has encountered something strange as well though our Science division hasn't determined its origin.
Career Officer
# 2317
10-10-2012, 08:16 PM
Quote:

Gingrich: We do have a tight schedule sir so best we hurry this up, we do not want to keep the Klingon Ambassador waiting.

Jeremy Ross: Starfleet has found something quite odd but the Enterprise has found something of note that has our policing agency on edge. Also one of our deep space exploration vessels has encountered something strange as well though our Science division hasn't determined its origin.
I was aware of some disturbances and was prepping my carrier to investigate do we haw any more info.
Career Officer
# 2318
10-10-2012, 08:44 PM
Quote:

Your leaving something out aren't you.
Captain
# 2319
10-10-2012, 08:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Your leaving something out aren't you.
Gingrich: No.. It is all we know.. Its not the Shadows, nor is it the Dominion, and nor is it the Borg.

Jeremy: All we are asking is that you look into it. Nothing else.
Captain
# 2320
10-10-2012, 08:59 PM
*OOC: Tomorrow I am going to be here til about 2pm central standard. But I need some sleep I have a shift of heavy lifting to do tomorrow. I hate working dairy.