Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Captain
# 11
10-11-2012, 05:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattjohnsonva View Post
Excellent:

Mistake made, community expresses concern, devs investigate, correction made, patch uploaded in 24 hrs - now THAT is progress, well done everyone.
Progress maybe, but imagine this: patch goes to Tribble -->community expresses concern -->devs investigate -->updated patch goes to Tribble -->(no more serious concerns expressed) -->patch goes to Holodeck.

That would be a dream come true.

But yes, I certainly have respect for Borticus (and other devs that were working on it in the background). They are trying to balance at least some aspects of the game and apparently are listening to the players. It is not an easy task (noticed how the playerbase is always divided in its opinions?), and I believe every non minor change should always be tested (as in longer than a day) on Tribble for us players to have time to come up with alternatives when it comes to nerfing/boosting something.

EDIT: Oh, and I hope this "reverse patch" gets to Holodeck before next Thursday. If not, than this very quick Tribble update does very little good in itself.
TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix: Bring in the Allegiance class
Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia: Design that long overdue Tier 5 C-Store Raptor
Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var: Give us Asylums for Romulans

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!

Last edited by toiva; 10-11-2012 at 05:35 AM.