Career Officer
would really like to know what's going on with said uniforms. When can we expect to see them in game?

29th Century "Relativity" Uniform

Edit: Really like these ranks set up 29th Century Rankin
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATED:
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
Thanks for the reminder - I just looked into the status on this costume.

It sounds like we'll be able to roll this out very soon. The art is now complete and it just needs to be properly hooked up and run thru the paces by QA.

I'd expect both the Fed and KDF versions to start appearing on the Lobi Store in approximately 2 weeks. That's not a solid guarantee though, only an estimate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
We definitely want to get these out to you all but it may need some more time to get through QA. Season 7 is at the top of their priority list at this time (that's not to say that they won't be out before Season 7, it's still on track for that*), but rest assured they will be coming and they are awesome.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

*subject to change, of course

Quote:
Updates on Redshirt are what make it live to Holodeck sooner than Tribble -- Tribble is for testing Season 7, so they should be launching with Season 7.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Post Season 7 Updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
Several bugs were found during QA testing, deeming the outfits unfit for public release. And, due to the ramp-up to Season 7, our artists didn't have sufficient work cycles to get those bugs ironed out, as they were engaged with higher priority tasks (like making New Romulus so awesome, for example).

I can't say for certain what the art team's schedule looks like now that Season 7 is in public hands, so I'll shy away from making any promises on timelines for now. But at least I can offer an explanation.

Quote:
Shouldn't be too much longer, but I don't think they'll be in tomorrow's release, unfortunately. We want to get them out to you all, and as you saw from Tribble, they look amazing, but there are a couple pressing issues/ bugs that need to be resolved first/ are taking priority.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.25.20121118e.8

[*]The 29th Century Uniforms, Wells for Fed and Korath for KDF, have been released to the Lobi Store, at the price of 200 Lobi Crystals.
[/list][/list][/list]

Quote:
# 1 Release Notes: November 30, 2012 " The 29th Century Uniforms, Wells for Fed and Korath for KDF, have been released to the Lobi Store, at the price of 200 Lobi Crystals."

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=10040808000&dateline=  1340247645
Come join the 44th Fleet.
startrek.44thfleet.com

Last edited by allysnowleopard; 11-29-2012 at 10:26 PM. Reason: To add reply by Dev:Borticuscryptic,pwebranflakes,zer0niusrex
Rihannsu
# 2
10-11-2012, 03:35 AM
in about 800 years i guess.

i would also like to know. im hoping in the next week or so but we' will probably just get 'soon'.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Rihannsu
# 3
10-11-2012, 03:44 AM
I would like to know too. I hope it will be C-Store instead of Lobi Store.
Career Officer
# 4
10-11-2012, 04:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainbmoney View Post
I would like to know too. I hope it will be C-Store instead of Lobi Store.
Sadly I suspect that they'll be a Lobi-store purchase. Which is a pity - I have the Wells class, and LOVE it, but I used the majority of the surplus Lobi I had to buy the Temporal Warfare Set (also fantastic) leaving me with almost no Lobi.

If the 29th Century uniform IS Lobi store only I don't think I'll be obtain to obtain it (not sure I'm willing to spend heaven-knows how much on heaven-knows how many lockbox key packs for this purpose alone) - and that is REALLY disappointing.

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY
Commander
# 5
10-11-2012, 04:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainrevo1 View Post
In about 800 years i guess.

i would also like to know. im hoping in the next week or so but we' will probably just get 'soon'.
I see what you did there...
EXPLORE.

Dec '07 Account
I EARNED 1000 days...I didn't BUY it! New LTS=Death to Vet.System: 10/10/12 Never Forget
Something should be done for those who cared enough to have a 1000+ day sub.
Career Officer
# 6
10-11-2012, 05:43 AM
I've have a strange feeling we might see them added to the GPL store. Crazy, I admit, but... there you go.
nynik | Join Date: Dec 2009
<Dev> Oaks@dstahl: *checks for CBS listening devices in the office*
Career Officer
# 7
10-11-2012, 08:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynik View Post
I've have a strange feeling we might see them added to the GPL store. Crazy, I admit, but... there you go.
Doubt it - they are, sadly, far more likely to be put in the Lobi store with the rest of the temporal 'extras'.

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY
Captain
# 8
10-11-2012, 08:10 AM
They already stated that it will enter the Lobi Store eventually. Plans could change though.
Lt. Commander
# 9
10-11-2012, 11:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkaos View Post
They already stated that it will enter the Lobi Store eventually. Plans could change though.
Link please.

I used to be able to play STO, but then Season 9 happened. | Join Date: Dec 2009
1000 Paper Cuts for Star Trek Online
Captain
# 10
10-11-2012, 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertcrayven View Post
Link please.
From the Temporal Lockbox Video.

Quote:
Note: The 29th Century Federation Uniform shown in the video, as well as a unique version for the KDF, will be obtainable from the Lobi Store in the near future.