Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
# 1 Ship requisitions crash
10-11-2012, 10:25 AM
I tried to claim my new Chimera/Peghqu' ships (bought my LTS at the first post-launch sale, subscribed for 750 days), and the game crashed to desktop when I opened the ship requisition menu from the appropriate NPC. I've tried this at my fleet starbase, ESD, DS9, and Qo'nos Shipyard. I've tried this with both Federation and Klingon characters. Crashes to desktop every single time. Even after verifying all files, it still crashes.

Is anyone else having problems with ship requisitions, or is it just me?
Saving the universe ... one game at a time.
Ensign
# 2
10-11-2012, 01:23 PM
I thought it was just me. It's happening to me too
Ensign
# 3
10-12-2012, 01:48 AM
same here, I also dont see people flying these new ships. they're invisible to me.
Commander
# 4
10-12-2012, 04:28 AM
Do a client force re-check.. sounds like you're missing some textures and/or models
Ensign
# 5
10-12-2012, 05:08 AM
I uninstalled / reinstalled. that seemed to fix it. good thing I saved all my config files, that woulda been a nightmare to redo all my toolbars.

so yeah it must have been a corrupt file, my computer crashed while patching so thats probably what happened.
Career Officer
# 6 All better now
10-12-2012, 09:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ioneon View Post
same here, I also dont see people flying these new ships. they're invisible to me.
I was seeing (or not seeing) the same thing. Apparently the re-check on my last crash finally fixed everything. I was finally able to claim all my ships last night.
Saving the universe ... one game at a time.