Empire Veteran
# 1 Looking for a KDF fleet
10-11-2012, 12:59 PM
Looking for a semi-hardcore to hardcore KDF fleet that is medium sized-with more than 25 members-that does a little rping every now and then, and that loves to cloak. I would prefer that this fleet was primarily KDF and not just some smaller sister fleet to a Fed Fleet. I love doing team-based space and ground instances with an emphasis on teamwork and cooperation to achieve the objectives. I am traditionally more of support guy then an attack guy. In other words, I've put a lot more time into sci and engine characters than tacticals. My most favorite class currently is engineer, and my most favorite ships from Star-trek are the Negh'var, D'Kora class, Galaxy-X, Intrepid class, D'Deridex and the Jem'hadar battleship.

Last edited by knuhteb5; 10-11-2012 at 01:04 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 2
10-11-2012, 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by knuhteb5 View Post
Looking for a semi-hardcore to hardcore KDF fleet that is medium sized-with more than 25 members-that does a little rping every now and then, and that loves to cloak. I would prefer that this fleet was primarily KDF and not just some smaller sister fleet to a Fed Fleet. I love doing team-based space and ground instances with an emphasis on teamwork and cooperation to achieve the objectives. I am traditionally more of support guy then an attack guy. In other words, I've put a lot more time into sci and engine characters than tacticals. My most favorite class currently is engineer, and my most favorite ships from Star-trek are the Negh'var, D'Kora class, Galaxy-X, Intrepid class, D'Deridex and the Jem'hadar battleship.
How do you feel about Pina Colada's in the pouring rain?

Depending on how you answer, I may know of a fleet for you.
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Empire Veteran
# 3
10-11-2012, 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
How do you feel about Pina Colada's in the pouring rain?

Depending on how you answer, I may know of a fleet for you.
Your response made me laugh pretty hard. I was thinking: "what the heck do pina coladas have to do with the KDF and blood wine!!?!! What kind of warrior do you think I am!?!?"
Empire Veteran
# 4
10-11-2012, 01:37 PM
Quote:
Your response made me laugh pretty hard. I was thinking: "what the heck do pina coladas have to do with the KDF and blood wine!!?!! What kind of warrior do you think I am!?!?"
Well, it was a trick question meant to gauge your KDFyness.

Now if only I could remember how to spell the fleet name (its in Klingon and my memory has lapsed)

wait!! < searches beard for tiny roladex >

boq botlhra'ghom (Alliance Central Command)
Here
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Empire Veteran
# 5
10-12-2012, 07:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
Well, it was a trick question meant to gauge your KDFyness.

Now if only I could remember how to spell the fleet name (its in Klingon and my memory has lapsed)

wait!! < searches beard for tiny roladex >

boq botlhra'ghom (Alliance Central Command)
Here
Are you sure Alliance Central Command is even active? Their thread was practically dead when I found it on the STO forums. Their web-site isn't much better. Tried to post a topic in the recruitment thread of their forums which still hasn't been approved yet.
Empire Veteran
# 6
10-12-2012, 08:51 AM
Quote:
Are you sure Alliance Central Command is even active? Their thread was practically dead when I found it on the STO forums. Their web-site isn't much better. Tried to post a topic in the recruitment thread of their forums which still hasn't been approved yet.
Oh ,...... we are VERY much active.

And your thread was posted last night with me (the designated point guy) being a bit stretched in real life (but still in game) ... I'll be responding to your post in short order.

We are not the largest fleet out there, but we get the job done ... Toss in that we are part of the United Fleet Coalition (a grouping of small fleets) where we share our teamspeak server with them.

More on all of it in your thread on the forums after I finish running this mission I'm on.

Qapla' !

Oh ... sidenote ... We have a good hardcore player base + those we fight alongside in UFC make it so that word of mouth gets us the occasional fresh-blooded recruit.

We like our family and welcome new players such as yourself.

We give those recruitment threads the occasional push and shove but simply are pleased with where we are. Regarding the forums ... a lot of our chatting is done across our fleet's private in-game chat channel and Teamspeak.

A HUGE thank you to Cryptic for the Mogh-class battle cruiser!

Last edited by genhauk; 10-12-2012 at 08:55 AM.
Career Officer
# 7
10-12-2012, 09:05 AM
Commander Knuhteb, you have a PM.
Fleet holding costs | Accolade Points: 18745 (Fed Engineer), 16400 (KDF Tactical)
Subscribe to Accolade thread | Join channel Accolades | Idea: Mail Revamp
New on STOwiki: Spire projects | STO Timeline | Fed-KDF Disparity | upcoming content
Fed Fleet: Section 31 (level 20) | KDF Fleet: Klingon Intelligence (level 20)
Career Officer
# 8
10-12-2012, 09:47 AM
Interesting, I see the U.F.C. Facebook page is now redirecting to the Alliance Central Command (boq botlhra'ghom) page?
Wampaq@Jnoh, Fleet Leader: ..Bloodbath and Beyond 'Iw HaH je Hoch!
Starbase 5-5-4-4 || Embassy 3-3-3 || Mine 3-3-3 || Spire 3-3-3
A laid back KDF fleet welcoming independent, casual, & part-time players and groups. Roms & alts welcome.
Send in-game mail to Wampaq@Jnoh, visit our recruitment thread and FB page for more info.
Empire Veteran
# 9
10-12-2012, 11:05 AM
I'm still curiuos as to thier answer to the Pina Coloda in the pouring rain question?
Career Officer
# 10
10-12-2012, 11:24 AM
Likely an insufficient data issue. Clearly the answer depends on whether you were intentionally out in the rain or simply caught in it.

EDIT: personally I'm neither a fan of pina coladas (or champagne for that matter) or rain, and I'm *especially* not a fan of catching my lady planning to cheat on me in an Irish pub, nevermind why I'm there.
Wampaq@Jnoh, Fleet Leader: ..Bloodbath and Beyond 'Iw HaH je Hoch!
Starbase 5-5-4-4 || Embassy 3-3-3 || Mine 3-3-3 || Spire 3-3-3
A laid back KDF fleet welcoming independent, casual, & part-time players and groups. Roms & alts welcome.
Send in-game mail to Wampaq@Jnoh, visit our recruitment thread and FB page for more info.

Last edited by jnohd; 10-12-2012 at 11:29 AM.