Ensign
# 1 timeships for foundry?
10-11-2012, 05:49 PM
i think timeships should be for use in the foundry. like in the costumes area or anywhere else. what do you think?
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
10-11-2012, 06:53 PM
I think every model and costume in the game EVER should be available to Foundry authors. Supposedly this is going to be the case, but the frustratingly long times between when things are created and when we might actually see them make authors feel a bit like second class citizens.
Captain
# 3
10-11-2012, 08:11 PM
They were in the Foundry for a short period (when the Wells and Korath were leaked accidentally) but were removed again shortly after. They should come back.
"It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
-- Q
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
10-12-2012, 03:55 AM
Just like the Vedek outfits that were leaked have made it back in already... Its frustrating just because while I know they are working on things but sometimes it feels like when they accidently leak things and then take them away, that was your window to use them because they will never come back
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
10-12-2012, 07:35 AM
It seems a little ridiculous to me that they can let these things get in the Foundry through bugs, but they can't be bothered to put them in for real. Just leave the bugged version, jeez.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for.
Forum Logic =/= Real Logic