Commander
I have so many DOFF's now they are hard to keep track of. Is there a way to print them out grouped by specialty and listing their attributes? I don't want to sell or trade in any really good DOFF's and I don't want to do that by hand.

Thanks!
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
10-12-2012, 11:24 AM
Sure. Just go to the Duty Officer section, search by trait, rarity.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-12-2012, 11:52 AM
I don't need to pinpoint one or more I use. And those I will use.

Where's the option to show me all doffs I haven't used at all last couple of weeks? See... It's not an easy job to weed out those semi-useless ones among 400 of them. Escpecially when the roster is only blues and purples.
Empire Veteran
# 4
10-12-2012, 06:40 PM
Count me in on this. I'd like a number on each doff showing how many missions each of them has been used on. And the list should ofc be sortable on that number...
Community Moderator
# 5
10-12-2012, 07:35 PM
There have been numerous hints dropped that the doff system was designed with possible web interaction in mind. If and when that happens, third party tools to do stuff like this should rapidly follow.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views do not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Follow me: Twitter,Google