Captain
# 11
09-29-2012, 12:14 PM
I would love more hairstyle options in truth for basic humanoids.

But a features and alien parts pack....Hell Yes. If Cryptic does it, I'd appreciate it if they would ask us what we want, I have a specific hairstyle for one of my toons that I'd like. Nothing outlandish, but a more modern lady's hairstyle.

While we're on the subject, how about more variations of body types. My mother and a female friend of mine looked at the breasts on some of the characters while I was playing and they were suitably...confused. (Actually the response was more of a what the hell?) Some more natural shapes would be welcomed...but one step at a time I understand.
Yes I support This

"Rise like Lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep had fallen on you-Ye are many they are few"
Captain
# 12
10-11-2012, 04:09 PM
I agree the female breasts look unnatural and I think that an option to have flat chested aliens would be good as not all aliens are mammals. I would totally love an alien parts pack since creating new aliens is half the fun I have with this game and more hair options are a must especially hairy faces and bodies like some of the apelike aliens.
Lt. Commander
# 13
10-12-2012, 02:52 PM
IDK it seems that cryptic has hit a wall and is afraid to release new content to theZ-Store as there are so many ways to get free Z-Points. So imho I'd say that the Z-Store is very low on the list of priorities like under the next Lobi/Lockbox update....

* Yes I would buy it as I would also want some of the many other packs they could release but havent

Last edited by nalo; 10-12-2012 at 02:56 PM.
Commander
# 14
10-12-2012, 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nalo View Post
IDK it seems that cryptic has hit a wall and is afraid to release new content to theZ-Store as there are so many ways to get free Z-Points. So imho I'd say that the Z-Store is very low on the list of priorities like under the next Lobi/Lockbox update....

* Yes I would buy it as I would also want some of the many other packs they could release but havent
There are no ways to get free z. There are only ways to get somebody elso buy z for you. Every z spent on the cstore is a z that PWE/Cryptic got paid for, be it by a direct customer, a stipend for a subscriber, or a marketing company offering z for scams... I mean, surveys.... Z obtained by trading dilithium for z originated all from one of those sources.

And, like many people - I might not get an Alien pack, but I would absolutely buy a HAIRSTYLE pack!
Commander
# 15
10-13-2012, 06:06 AM
I'd buy the alien pack if it would include borg parts and the gorn ^^
Ensign
# 16
10-15-2012, 10:59 AM
Yes, if only for some proper Cardie wide neck ridges and elegant, high hairline up-do hairstyles for females. The only ones available so far are the klingon dreads and the 'slicked backs'. :/
Empire Veteran
# 17
10-18-2012, 08:48 PM
To be used with Alien characters only, not likely.
To be used by all races, most likely.

-= ISE: 12:19 -=- CSE 12:41 -=- KASE 11:59 -=- HSe 8:06 total =-
-= KAGE 5:43 =-
[7:07] [Combat (Self)] Your Dual Disruptor Banks - Overload II deals 123086 (41096) Disruptor Damage(Critical) to Assimilated Carrier.
Career Officer
# 18
10-18-2012, 11:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by garaks31 View Post
<3 ALF <3

I would pay for ALF, anything ALF. My childhood demands it!
Lieutenant
# 19
10-25-2012, 08:43 PM
I would like to see Xindi reptiles look or the monkey xindi

Aqua Xindi? if i wanted a big fish tank on my bridge maybe would fit in the oddy Bridge