Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Ensign
# 11
10-13-2012, 01:35 AM
I'd like to chime in and support not reverting the change like they've already done on tribble. It brings more diversity and balance IMHO.
Captain
# 12
10-13-2012, 01:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by srspells View Post
2. I feel you guys do listen to the communitee but Im going to tell you why that can be a bad thing.

-Spells

So if people shouldn't listen that has to include you, right

Made me laugh, sarcastic own goal there sport
Rihannsu
# 13
10-13-2012, 02:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vestereng View Post
So if people shouldn't listen that has to include you, right

Made me laugh, sarcastic own goal there sport
it was a warning that if devs listen and cater to every little thing it can ruin a game for example, counterstike now has a ban system that if u get d/c you get a 5 min ban, if it happens again you get a 30, if again then 24, then 1 week.

This was what players wanted for competitive scene and the forum people were rude and not even well thought out with requests.

lets take the pvp change also people didnt even try the changes and they whined so much that devs are changing it back, and now the pvp players dont want that since they played it(me included).

I think devs could make a change and playeys should have a week-2 weeks unless if it breaks the game.

And please remember guys Change is constant, maybe not always needed but always constant.
hope I made a point
-Spells

|| Open Door Policy ||
| Dues Ex Mechina |
Fleet Leader

Last edited by srspells; 10-13-2012 at 02:50 AM.
Community Moderator
# 14
10-13-2012, 03:47 AM
To be honest, with regards to PVP anyway, I'd be up for updates every few month power wise, tweak, adjust, explore on Tribble to death, then push out a batch of changes at once. Those respec tokens ain't cheap y'know!
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.