Captain
I work in a Pizza joint, and I get free meals every shift. I just have to ring it up. Me being the smart ass I am, I occasionally put my name as "Amd. Jolson Faln" or "USS Athena rations." Just to be funny. My boss knows who it is.

Today, however, My boss sent the whole staff a text message:
Quote:
We now have to take down the names and phone number of carryout customers. And we have to use their actual name, not "lobby, carryout, blue hat, couple, asdfdsa, or Galaxy Commander."...
I chuckled and replied

Quote:
{General agreement with the requirement} I think that last one was aimed at me. However, the Federation is one of three/four major powers in half the galaxy, the other half has little to know contact with them. Thus, there is no "galaxy commander" rank or position. However, you may call me Fleet Admiral, or Admiral.
Trolololololo
Empire Veteran
# 2
09-27-2012, 01:08 AM
Or Dahar Master, that will work too.

Captain
# 3
09-27-2012, 01:28 AM
Three internets to you, sir
-> STO players unite and say NO to ARC <- -> Click if you prefer the old forum design! <-
-----------------------------------------------------------------
"No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
Captain
# 4
09-27-2012, 01:47 AM
So what if I enter the restaurant and ask "Ensign Wesley" for a large pepperoni/jalepeno pizza? >
Career Officer
# 5
09-27-2012, 05:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyeto13 View Post
I work in a Pizza joint, and I get free meals every shift. I just have to ring it up. Me being the smart ass I am, I occasionally put my name as "Amd. Jolson Faln" or "USS Athena rations." Just to be funny. My boss knows who it is.

I chuckled and replied

Trolololololo
Technically, the Federation is only a minor power. It, at most, has a largest dimension of 10,000 lightyears (though I think Picard may have meant a volume or projected area on a 2D map of 10k Cubic/Square Lightyears), and has a hard time just defending it all, and that just in one puny quadrant. Only 2 on screen organizations count as a major power in the Galaxy are the Dominion and the Borg. As they control hefty chunks of the Gamma and Delta Quadrants, respectively.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 6
09-27-2012, 07:13 AM
I'm Tacofangs, and I approve of this message.
-The Artist formerly known as Tumerboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightybobcnc View Post
Tacofangs, what is your beef with where's Sulu?
Starfleet Veteran
# 7
10-13-2012, 01:44 PM
You sir, are a legend!

How did he react?
My Fan Fictions
Commander
# 8
10-13-2012, 02:11 PM
Be a troll and right down Wesley Crusher....

EXPLORE.

Dec '07 Account
I EARNED 1000 days...I didn't BUY it! New LTS=Death to Vet.System: 10/10/12 Never Forget
Something should be done for those who cared enough to have a 1000+ day sub.
Career Officer
# 9
10-13-2012, 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyeto13 View Post

I chuckled and replied

Trolololololo
You're right. There is no Galaxy Commander in Star Trek. But there is in Battletech. It's a Clan rank

Cryptic Join Date: March 2010
"We will not go quietly into the night" ~Independence Day