Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lieutenant
# 11
09-24-2012, 06:35 AM
They don't usually do server maintenance at the beginning of a week so who knows, maybe they've chased them down already and that's what the maintenance is for.

And maybe the next lockbox will have a mirror Galaxy and a pony shaped like an Argo buggy.
*sits in the backof the room daydreaming*
Ensign
# 12
09-26-2012, 11:14 AM
Sadly the Comet bug (which I did not suffer from I am happy to say) is not alone. I encountered various missions with bugged Bridge Officers, another mission where part of the map was missing, one where the major bad guy refused to spawn and the last one was where I could not damage the final batch of enemies. I saw my attacks do crits, throwing enemies away but not 1 single point of damage. Needless to say that I had to abandon that one as well.

To be honest, it is very disheartening and unsatisfying to have to skip a third of the missions because of bugs
Rihannsu
# 13
09-26-2012, 01:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwendoline1 View Post
Sadly the Comet bug (which I did not suffer from I am happy to say) is not alone. I encountered various missions with bugged Bridge Officers, another mission where part of the map was missing, one where the major bad guy refused to spawn and the last one was where I could not damage the final batch of enemies. I saw my attacks do crits, throwing enemies away but not 1 single point of damage. Needless to say that I had to abandon that one as well.

To be honest, it is very disheartening and unsatisfying to have to skip a third of the missions because of bugs
Yeah.... I heard Thursday's patch will fix at least some of that.
HAIL HYDRA!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Show Archon and Borticus how much you would like to see new Doff races!
Captain
# 14
09-26-2012, 03:19 PM
The Tribble server patch notes say that the Night of the Comet bug has been fixed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramming Speed at its finest.
[Combat (Self)] Your Ramming Speed III deals 158125 (201492) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to [Player's Scimitar].
We are the Borg. Irrelevancy is irrelevant. ~ Cry OP, and let slip the devs of nerf!
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my mission! :-)
Ensign
# 15
10-13-2012, 04:52 PM
Wait `til you get to the cardassian arc, skipped most of them