Starfleet Veteran
On the KDF side the Disruptor PDS is using the phaser color for the shots. It IS doing disruptor damage, so this is visual only.
Formerly known as Protector from June 2008 to June 20, 2012

If the KDF can get a Fleet D7 (That can be upgraded to a T5-U), the Feds should have a Fleet Exeter.
Commander
# 2
10-10-2012, 07:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathanlonehawk View Post
On the KDF side the Disruptor PDS is using the phaser color for the shots. It IS doing disruptor damage, so this is visual only.
Hey, at least you're getting some shots out of that thing. When I use it absolutely nothing happens: no visual effect and no damage record whatsoever.

Which reminds me something I've been meaning to ask: does one need to have disruptor weapons equipped for it to work? Because my build is all tetryon so I thought it might have something to do with it.
Husker - RugBurn
Zaan - Mel'Kor - Zarek
Career Officer
# 3
10-10-2012, 07:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maltinpolar View Post
Hey, at least you're getting some shots out of that thing. When I use it absolutely nothing happens: no visual effect and no damage record whatsoever.

Which reminds me something I've been meaning to ask: does one need to have disruptor weapons equipped for it to work? Because my build is all tetryon so I thought it might have something to do with it.
Your primary weapon type doesn't have an effect on the console.

Although the console does benefit from consoles that 'enhance' specific energy weapon types. Therefore, for example, if I use the phaser point-defense console on, say, my Galaxy-X I make sure that the only energy type I'm using is phasers and have Phaser Relay consoles fitted in the tactical console slots, as the point defense (as well as beam arrays) console benefits from this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by robdmc View Post
Remember, this place [Captain's Table] is so desolate that upon entering the Aenigma Nebula you will be prompted with a warp out box because the game thinks you flew there by mistake.

Last edited by reyan01; 10-10-2012 at 07:33 AM.
Captain
# 4
10-10-2012, 07:53 AM
It also has a max range of 5KM AFAIK.
Career Officer
# 5
10-10-2012, 06:29 PM
Also be sure not to click the console more than once, as doing so will deactivate it. So if you double click it it'll seem as though it never activated.
Career Officer
# 6
10-14-2012, 12:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by carl103 View Post
It also has a max range of 5KM AFAIK.
Correct. You can activate it any time, however, even when enemies are out of range.