Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,755
# 21
10-13-2012, 11:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kordee View Post
i'm really glad more ppl trying to prove that elite stfs arent really elite and this will motivate Devs to do it more challenging.. now its a joke if 2 man can finish it with optional..

great job.. and keep going.. now we just have to beat our times
The only reason it's not challenging anymore are the new fleet ships. You have to think about the guys who can't afford the fleet gear, fleet ships, lockbox ships, lockbox gear, and vet ships. Like me.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, lovely, I can't even requote the Douglas Adams quote I used to have here I WANT IT BACK!!!!
Dalo Lorn
DaloLorn, StarCraft 2 Roleplayer and proud of it.
Ensign
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 16
# 22
10-13-2012, 05:49 PM
not agree...
CSE is doable with any escort with scatter/spread combo.. you dont need any fleet ship for that. this cse video was maked when we 1st time tried to do it at all.. now we know its possible to do it quicker and if you can use voice comms its more comfortable to play.. you know if team mate needs help or you just can stay where you are .. and our weapons was standard mk12 borg weapons here not fleet ones..cheers

Last edited by kordee; 10-13-2012 at 06:00 PM.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,755
# 23
10-14-2012, 02:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kordee View Post
not agree...
CSE is doable with any escort with scatter/spread combo.. you dont need any fleet ship for that. this cse video was maked when we 1st time tried to do it at all.. now we know its possible to do it quicker and if you can use voice comms its more comfortable to play.. you know if team mate needs help or you just can stay where you are .. and our weapons was standard mk12 borg weapons here not fleet ones..cheers
Great, but what if you don't have voice chat?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, lovely, I can't even requote the Douglas Adams quote I used to have here I WANT IT BACK!!!!
Dalo Lorn
DaloLorn, StarCraft 2 Roleplayer and proud of it.
Ensign
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 16
# 24
10-14-2012, 03:46 AM
what do you want to find here.. still doable if no voice comms.. 90% succes here are player skills not the gear or comms..if you cant beat so easy missions maybe you have to consider your build and playstyle...

Last edited by kordee; 10-14-2012 at 03:46 AM. Reason: edit
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,755
# 25
10-14-2012, 07:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kordee View Post
what do you want to find here.. still doable if no voice comms.. 90% succes here are player skills not the gear or comms..if you cant beat so easy missions maybe you have to consider your build and playstyle...
Look, I'm the last person to go against a buff to space STFs. But I seriously believe it should be a third tier, not a massive upgrade of the existing one. Why? Because I -have- lost CSE several times when people screwed up massively.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, lovely, I can't even requote the Douglas Adams quote I used to have here I WANT IT BACK!!!!
Dalo Lorn
DaloLorn, StarCraft 2 Roleplayer and proud of it.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 270
# 26
10-14-2012, 08:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kordee View Post
i'm really glad more ppl trying to prove that elite stfs arent really elite and this will motivate Devs to do it more challenging.. now its a joke if 2 man can finish it with optional..

great job.. and keep going.. now we just have to beat our times
TBH I won't go as far as making existing STFs challenge. Making a 3rd tier sounds like a better idea. Thou rewards should be worth the challenge.

As there's new fleet content, especially NoWinScenario, but our little private group don't bother with NWS because:

* It's boring
* mob is extremely overpowered
* no suitable rewards (no dil, no drop)

Yeah we can beat nowin if we put our hearts to it, but why bother? Seriously, why bother creating specialized builds, honing the tactics, possibly turning the team speak, and then making sure we pick orions as the mob. There is no suitable reward except for braggin rights, and that frankly aint worth sh...

After all we play STFs for dil and chance to roll on those pretty acc3 cannons There's no other reason to play those exciting 3 missions
STF Elite Advanced Tactics
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:41 AM.