Lieutenant
# 11
10-15-2012, 04:29 AM
You can sign my klingon up been interested in doing some RP with him. I'll send you a friend request when I get in game tonight.
Lt. Commander
# 12
10-15-2012, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by talore003 View Post
You can sign my klingon up been interested in doing some RP with him. I'll send you a friend request when I get in game tonight.
I'll be waiting, welcome to the House of Aler acht'jar
Lt. Commander
# 13
10-15-2012, 11:24 AM
Last night we received a new member to the House of Aler acht'jar; I'd like to welcome
Vake'rias@starblade7 to our family.

starblade7 is an experienced Roleplayer and has ammounted a lot of experience in STO on the Federation side. I'm certain this addition will greatly contribute to the strength of this house.
Lt. Commander
# 14
10-16-2012, 03:29 AM
The House of Aler Acht'Jar (RP) proudly announces the new arrivals of Kavek@Talore,
Etak Sethan@biggs2, and Bulveye@Demoshei

Yesterday I only spent all day in RP and it was wonderful. From the deep seeded belief in Klingon honor vs the unconventional approach of an Orion operative.

Learning (and building back stories) about a new race.

and already the internal manuevering to gain power within the house.

wonderful RPs.

But please people, there aren't many Orions that would show interest in a Nausican.. Unless of course he were in a party of Lethians.
Lieutenant
# 15
10-16-2012, 04:16 AM
Thanks for letting me in most fun I have had in a long while.
Lt. Commander
# 16
10-16-2012, 11:53 AM
I enjoyed our RP.

Had you been on later, it would have been interesting.
Lt. Commander
# 17
10-17-2012, 09:39 PM
The house is growing fast, I am surprised at how many roleplayers were hiding in the shadows of space.

We have had great RP scenes three days in a row and one of the scenes today incorperated our Foundry mission.

Great job everyone.

For those who enjoy roleplaying and want to roleplay in the Klingon Empire. Look us up, its been a blast so far.
Lt. Commander
# 18
10-18-2012, 04:57 AM
We will be having the initial testing of the foundry mission based on the back history of this house.

The initial testing will begin at 3pm Eastern Standard time (7pm GMT)

After it is run by interested groups, the mission will be withdrawn in order to make fixes. A second run will take place on Saturday 20 Oct (available all day in order to provide maximum opportunities).

It is a long mission, but follow ons will be drastically shorter.

Have fun in game and I'll see you all soon.
Lt. Commander
# 19
10-18-2012, 03:43 PM
The House of Aler Acht'Jar (RP fleet) is growing quickly.

We have had a lot of interest in role playing opportunities and have gained some really outstanding role players.

We have been able to introduce some RP into various missions including two created from the Foundry.

We invite all role players who are seeking a home. From the occaisisonal dabbler to the person who has been doing it for years.

We are casual and understand real life is priority.

All KDF races and aliens (we even have a human, Trill, and Cardassian in the fleet).

Come join us and share in the fun.
Empire Veteran
# 20
10-19-2012, 07:46 AM
Hmmm, i cannot help but wonder if my name has been left out intentionally or by mere mistake! Do remind me to take that up with Elisia some time in the near future, and NOT on the holodeck for i am still licking my wounds after last time she 'n i met!

I can only concur with most of what's been said and spoken before my message, this is one fine group of people, any class as well as race is welcome in this house and the gatherings have been fun!

Glad i signed up for this one for i was looking for something like this for a really long time now...

Kind regards,

Hen'rik

Quote:
Originally Posted by nador67 View Post
All KDF races and aliens (we even have a human in the fleet)
I stand corrected, as usual pffft!

Last edited by henrik68; 10-19-2012 at 07:53 AM.