Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
I recently upgraded my Orion Slavers that I had on my carrier to the Advanced version. (I have one bay with slavers, and one with To'Duj fighters). When I went into an STF after the upgrade my slavers had captured 4 contraband, some EC, and various other odds and ends. After the match, I logged out of the game and went to bed. From that point on (going on 2 weeks now) they have not captured another item at all. No EC, no contraband, no particle traces, nothing.

I thought it odd, so I swapped back to my original non-upgraded slavers to see if they still worked, and they too have stopped collecting items.

Just wondering if anyone else has been having lazy slavers, or if perhaps there has been a bug introduced with one of the weekly patches. (or maybe it is just me...)

I would really hate to have ground out 32K dil for the slavers if they won't collect anything. (I am at 23K dil towards getting another flight of advanced slavers for my other bay, but may hold off on that purchase if they are bugged...)

Any input or suggestions are appreciated.
Career Officer
# 2
10-13-2012, 11:10 AM
I have been using the new destroyer since it came out, but I'll fire up my Orion Pig Carrier and test it as well.
Career Officer
# 3
10-13-2012, 11:15 AM
Since buying advanced slavers, weeks ago, I have had them get exactly , 1 commodity.
One.
I am extremely disappointed with Advanced Orion Slavers.
Most worthless purchase I have made.
Republic Veteran
# 4
10-13-2012, 12:21 PM
Nothing wrong with Advanced Slavers,I regularly get 6-8 contraband in Elite STF's,the numbers do tend to drop doing anything else though (Mirror for example)

Nothing better than free loots though

Join date July 2012 ... My feckin arse ( Feb 2010 )
"The great thing about the internet is its leveling effect; online all opinions are equally WORTHLESS."-- Grant Morrison
Ensign
# 5
10-13-2012, 02:59 PM
Hmmm.. So it seems I am not completely alone with the lazy slavers. Are there any consoles or anything that can improve the chances to grab commodities or contraband? Or is it completely based on the luck of the draw? I can't believe that my luck has been so poor that I haven't seen a single commodity or EC stolen in two weeks time. That would make for worse odds than the drop boxes...
Captain
# 6
10-13-2012, 03:17 PM
The longer they have to work the better they do, so if the target goes pop in 5 seconmds they won't do much, if it lasts a while they will.
Career Officer
# 7
10-15-2012, 07:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by carl103 View Post
The longer they have to work the better they do, so if the target goes pop in 5 seconmds they won't do much, if it lasts a while they will.
Looks like my slavers have decided to come off strike and get back to work. I was able to nab some random EC and contraband.