Career Officer
# 11
10-15-2012, 11:07 AM
So much goodness in here -- Into the Hive, buying in bulk, and character switching among my faves
Fleet holding costs | Accolade Points: 18745 (Fed Engineer), 16400 (KDF Tactical)
Subscribe to Accolade thread | Join channel Accolades | Idea: Mail Revamp
New on STOwiki: Spire projects | STO Timeline | Fed-KDF Disparity | upcoming content
Fed Fleet: Section 31 (level 20) | KDF Fleet: Klingon Intelligence (level 20)
Republic Veteran
# 12
10-15-2012, 11:26 AM
Sooo...

JUST grind-maps?

No story-progression?

Please tell me this is an early build and there is more content coming... otherwise I will be slightly upset.
-------------
ISE ISE Ba-bee. "If you got the Borg yo... I'll solve 'em check out this shot while my torpedos dissolve 'em"
Rihannsu
# 13
10-15-2012, 11:32 AM
Hooray for Character select!
New home of the Romulan Republic.
I have an idea for what Season 11 should be; Season 11: The Big Bug Fix.
I have not been able to read my bug tickets in over a year, not even the tickets about not being able to see my tickets.
Career Officer
# 14 soooo
10-15-2012, 11:33 AM
" Added a message on the main C-store screen letting users know that the C-store is disabled on their current server."

We Ditching Zen and going After CP's again?
Proud Fleet Commander in Garfon's Renegades!
Proud Leader of the Massive Chaos Group
Proud Listener of Subspace-Radio.net The Voice of Star Trek Online.
http://massivechaos.enjin.com/
Career Officer
# 15
10-15-2012, 11:33 AM
Sweet.. looking forward to having a test run with all the new stuff esp Into the Hive
Click to visit Subspace-Radio
Twitter | Blog | Original Join Date: Dec 2007 | Gaming Setup | Raptr Profile | Gamer DNA
The opinions expressed in my posts are my own views and do not reflect on any other entity(s) or person(s) I may or may not represent at the time.
Career Officer
# 16
10-15-2012, 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
So there was pretty much jumping and squealing with joy when I discovered that.
And it only took what? A decade?

(I'm counting all the way back to the "City of Heroes" closed beta where we all said unanimously in the beta that we hated the fact you couldn't just drop back to character select.
Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012 http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=91861979000&dateline=  1340755546
PWE Drone says, "Your STO community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
Cryptic Studios Team
# 17
10-15-2012, 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by obiwanjabroni View Post
Please tell me that some of the rewards for the new Vault mission will be Reman Datalogs and more than one at a time. The only current method of obtaining them gets really, really painfully repetitive and frustrating after a while.
Reman Datalogs are no longer a part of the process to obtain the Reman Set. This process will instead be rolled into the Romulan Reputation. More details on this will be published in the near future.
-=-=-=-=-=-
Jeremy Randall
Cryptic - Systems Design
"Play smart!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Kurland here...
Starfleet Veteran
# 18
10-15-2012, 11:46 AM
Does the text "player is in the foundry" also show up if you try to private message a player? That would be purrfect since you can't actually reply to anything when you're in the fundry editor.
"Everything about the Jham'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris
Original Join Date: January 30th, 2010
Career Officer
# 19
10-15-2012, 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by themarie View Post
Sooo...

JUST grind-maps?

No story-progression?

Please tell me this is an early build and there is more content coming... otherwise I will be slightly upset.
Feature episodes are coming back with Season 8. Season 7 continues the story but not necessarily through episodes -- i.e. stuff like Into the Hive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dariusmajere View Post
" Added a message on the main C-store screen letting users know that the C-store is disabled on their current server."

We Ditching Zen and going After CP's again?
It has been and still is the C-Store (the C stands for Cryptic).
Fleet holding costs | Accolade Points: 18745 (Fed Engineer), 16400 (KDF Tactical)
Subscribe to Accolade thread | Join channel Accolades | Idea: Mail Revamp
New on STOwiki: Spire projects | STO Timeline | Fed-KDF Disparity | upcoming content
Fed Fleet: Section 31 (level 20) | KDF Fleet: Klingon Intelligence (level 20)

Last edited by phyrexianhero; 10-17-2012 at 06:58 AM.
Career Officer
# 20
10-15-2012, 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
Reman Datalogs are no longer a part of the process to obtain the Reman Set. This process will instead be rolled into the Romulan Reputation. More details on this will be published in the near future.
no more vault for set correct as in your interview