Career Officer
# 11
10-15-2012, 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenkari View Post
on the char i unlocked the MU Star cruiser on i had also bought the regeant.... i kitted the Regeant out with the imperial skin, since i bougth it a long time ago, with the mirror colors. its fun when no one knows what the hell your really driving.
not sure how that makes sense, cuz I have the Imperial parts on the star, but they're not available on the assault and both are MU

wish there were more Imperial/MU options, and not just paint jobs
Survivor of Romulus
# 12
10-15-2012, 01:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by warmonger360 View Post
not sure how that makes sense, cuz I have the Imperial parts on the star, but they're not available on the assault and both are MU

wish there were more Imperial/MU options, and not just paint jobs
Well I know there was a MU Inspired skin for the soverign class, dont quite remember the name of it but i got it. being that the mirror universe Star cruiser looks like an assault cruiser you get the terran yellow stripe hull pattern for use on all assault cruisers (since thats what it looks like.) And since the Regeant is an Assault Cruiser it gets to use them as well.

Since the MU Assault Cruiser looks like a Star cruiser it only gets the skin options of the star cruiser and mirror assault cruiser.
Joined Sept 09.

Curse you Archived Post.... you stole all my Ideas.