Lieutenant
As a noble KDF Lt General I like a good fight, and some of those Federation Lapdogs can indeed fight well. Can I join with the few honorable Federation Admirals in the new Romulan Sector like I can with the STF's?

Cross-faction teams are a lot of fun, and help friends get to play together. Also, it can encourage more people to play KDF, as they can still play with their Federation friends.
Captain
# 2
10-15-2012, 01:12 PM
The dev blog states that you can indeed, in at least one mission, join forces with us good guys.
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports - I don't like Gekos
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-15-2012, 01:18 PM
Don't worry, I'm sure the war will be over soon and we can all be merged into one faction woo!
http://stosignatures.ufplanets.com/Thomas45-STO.png

{UFP}Thomas45 - Thomas Nixon U.S.S. Majesty Unbound
Commander
# 4
10-15-2012, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas12255 View Post
Don't worry, I'm sure the war will be over soon and we can all be merged into one faction woo!
Actually were were given a huge hint in the last Ask Cryptic that this is what is happening due to everyone giving up on trying to get close ot finishing KDF.
EXPLORE.

Dec '07 Account
I EARNED 1000 days...I didn't BUY it! New LTS=Death to Vet.System: 10/10/12 Never Forget
Something should be done for those who cared enough to have a 1000+ day sub.
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
10-15-2012, 01:38 PM
After they merge the Feds and Klingons into one faction they can then cut and paste the Romulans into the old Klingon faction system. :p
If your post is anything like, "I have a sandwich so you can't be starving" it's time to rethink posting.
Career Officer
# 6
10-15-2012, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thlaylierah View Post
After they merge the Feds and Klingons into one faction they can then cut and paste the Romulans into the old Klingon faction system. :p
never will happen that be to easy to us romulan fans
swimwear off risa not fixed
system Lord Baal is dead
Quote:
Originally Posted by valoreah View Post
It's not their fault you feel trolled by the new ability to be immune to your disco ball, sorry'boutit.
Starfleet Veteran
# 7
10-15-2012, 01:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xenor002 View Post
Actually were were given a huge hint in the last Ask Cryptic that this is what is happening due to everyone giving up on trying to get close ot finishing KDF.
All they have to do is cut and paste Romulan ships and Romulans, already in game data, over the Klingon ships and Klingons.
If your post is anything like, "I have a sandwich so you can't be starving" it's time to rethink posting.