Cryptic Studios Team
Official Azure Nebula Rescue Feedback Thread

Please leave your comments, feedback, concerns, and BUGS here.
Rihannsu
# 2
10-15-2012, 01:13 PM
nice map, interesting idea. could see players using some nice tactics to try and maximise their scoring.

did think it felt a bit easy. tholians may need to dish out a little more damage to be a threat, or a few extra tholians ships around the locations.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Rihannsu
# 3
10-15-2012, 01:21 PM
also right at the end there are two leave buttons.

one that comes up with the timer, like every other events

down the bottom is a leave nebula button that does nothing. it just says the connection timed out when you press it.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Empire Veteran
# 4
10-15-2012, 02:23 PM
It's really, really, really easy. So easy that I think i'll get soon enough bored with this instance. I don't know why the tholians are here except as pigeon used in pigeon shooting.

Interesting map though.

One concern. The end mission popup told me i was awarded 5 fleetmarks and 13 romulan ones, but i recieved the reward five times!

Quote:
[System] [NumericReceived] You received 5 Fleet Marks

[System] [NumericReceived] You received 13 Romulan Marks

I know it's supposed to reward the work of 5 players but I'm not sure I need 5 times the reward.
Rihannsu
# 5
10-15-2012, 03:03 PM
Simple and straightforward, yet waaaaay too easy. So easy in fact that I believe the best approach is to keep one player at each asteroid at all times to solo it and wait to restart.

Same issue with rewards as above - very little marks, yet multiplied several times.

Also, I honestly believe that these missions should reward at least some small amount of dilithium in addition to their normal mark rewards. I just think that aside from mark grind they are kind of pointless and boring in the long run. It's going to be the exact same issue I have with all the fleet missions - they are fine when done from time to time, but they reward so little marks that the grind become dull and annoying after a while, especially since they're so easy. At least 480 dilithium at the end would be appreciated, especially since EDC and Borg Salvage are going away. Heck, even 240 dilithium... Anything, but not just those silly marks and random trash loot.

Last edited by suaveks; 10-15-2012 at 03:23 PM.
Career Officer
# 6
10-15-2012, 04:05 PM
Have none of you noticed that it is classed as EASY in the PVE queue? Working as intended? Higher difficulty versions would be interesting.

18 Romulan Marks from one run I did.
nynik | Join Date: Dec 2009
<Dev> Oaks@dstahl: *checks for CBS listening devices in the office*
Empire Veteran
# 7
10-15-2012, 04:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynik View Post
Have none of you noticed that it is classed as EASY in the PVE queue?
Well easy doesn't mean to me that I could play it in a Miranda at VA level while taking tea with the ship on auto fire mode.
Career Officer
# 8
10-15-2012, 04:52 PM
I enjoyed this mission, would've liked the asteroids alittle closer together, but overall a cool 1st run.
Survivor of Romulus
# 9
10-16-2012, 02:40 PM
Sometimes you're forced to jam the tractor beam second times. And it's not because they're firing at me - I was completely safe and sound.
Republic Veteran
# 10
10-17-2012, 07:16 AM
First impressions:

Map seemed too big or not enough areas to hit to free ships - only 4 named bases on the map.
Only had 1 Scimitar to free and the Tholian Battleship/Dreadnaught there did not seem to react to our presence while the fighters did attack us. Another did not spawn before the time was out.
Reculse Carrier was cool to see in action against us.
Team mates got different Mark rewards. Example I got 20 Rom Marks but another member only got 13. Does it vary based up who frees the ships or how many a person frees?