Lieutenant
Im assuming there is a tribble but is there anything else? Any acheivment based ones like there was when F2P was tested?

I generally avoid tribble as im not keen on major spoilers but I would if there were decent rewards
Looking for a great fleet, then try the UFP/House of Kular, visit ufplanets.com for more info
-----------
A forum post should be like a woman's skirt, long enough to cover the subject matter but short enough to keep things interesting.
Captain
# 2
10-16-2012, 06:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thechugster View Post
Im assuming there is a tribble but is there anything else? Any acheivment based ones like there was when F2P was tested?

I generally avoid tribble as im not keen on major spoilers but I would if there were decent rewards
Nobody knows. As of yet we don't 'officially' have season 7 on tribble, just a batch of new content that will go with S7, much how colony invasion etc did for S6.

What you'll probably see happen is a big Tribble patch later this month with the new systems code for S7 on it, then a dedicated test weekend, with an announcement of what, if any, test rewards there are.
Lieutenant
# 3
10-16-2012, 06:40 AM
aah ok, I think I will hold off until then
Looking for a great fleet, then try the UFP/House of Kular, visit ufplanets.com for more info
-----------
A forum post should be like a woman's skirt, long enough to cover the subject matter but short enough to keep things interesting.