Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-26-2009, 09:20 AM
Hi.

As the person who did the interview I would like to thank those that gave us the kind words. For those that did not, I hope to god you never need the information we provide gamers, but given that 1 in 3 people over 65 are disabled, odds are you will eat your words some day. I went to work, Active Duty Air Force, and the next thing I know I am in a wheelchair. Everyone of you is only ONE BAD DAY away from being disabled. Trust me it was not on my plans the that morning I reported for duty.

It was not the best interview we did, because email interviews are not that great ever. As to why we asked some of the questions we asked is because those that read our site are not necessarily uber fans like many of you are here, so we have to assume that they are not following the game to the level you do, so a question about when it takes place is valid. Maybe some people that were NOT looking at this game are in fact looking at it now, and that is a win.

So, say what you want, but please let's not bash the disabled, if the interview did not WOW you, move on. But to post something that is just nasty only makes you look dumb, and will make for some great irony in the future.

Thank you... I have been waiting for this game for a while, I am a fan.

Mark Barlet
Editor-in-Chief of AbleGamers.com

PS. We did change the favicon, but some other module keep loading the default one. You can see ours at first, then the default. It is not worth my time to fix at the moment...