Commander
# 11
10-15-2012, 03:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by themarie View Post
The counselor on the starbase either needs to learn how to cross her legs or wear slacks.

i never noticed and begs the question...why were you looking?
Dr. Patricia Tanis ~ "Bacon is for sycophants and products of incest."
Donate Brains, zombies in Washington DC are starving.
Captain
# 12
10-15-2012, 06:20 AM
I'm surprised. The Boffs all wear knickers. I know that because the other week, i went into the tailor and for some reason, the women were loading fully except for their skirts. It was rather..... pervy. Even when I switched to other boffs, there they were, without their skirts. So I would have thought those knickers would have been part of the standard female model.

A Romulan Strike Team, Missing Farmers and an ancient base on a Klingon Border world. But what connects them? Find out in my First Foundary mission: 'The Jeroan Farmer Escapade'
Career Officer
# 13
10-15-2012, 11:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grylak View Post
I'm surprised. The Boffs all wear knickers. I know that because the other week, i went into the tailor and for some reason, the women were loading fully except for their skirts. It was rather..... pervy. Even when I switched to other boffs, there they were, without their skirts. So I would have thought those knickers would have been part of the standard female model.
Uhm, Casual Fridays?
Captain
# 14
10-16-2012, 12:47 AM
Hang on a minute somone actually looked to see iof she's wearing nickers . I just went and had a look to see what the fuss was about and noticed short skirt + sitting position = easy to see up her skirt.

TBH thinking on it i suspect it's a joke aimed at troy, she spent a lot of time in outfits that where more revealing than the standard, not to mention that ferengi episode.
Captain
# 15
10-16-2012, 01:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by carl103 View Post
TBH thinking on it i suspect it's a joke aimed at troy, she spent a lot of time in outfits that where more revealing than the standard, not to mention that ferengi episode.
Yeah, but reveling from the other end normally. Really is having most of her bust showing therapeutic in some way... Don't answer that
Delta Rising is the best ex... oh sod it, I just want my Jupiter and Typhoon

Cryptic! Need some FREE KDF uniform options that you wont have to make? See Here.
JJ. Trek is just as canon and awesome as all other Trek, Get over it!
Unofficial Bortasq' Uniform colour guide here.
Career Officer
# 16
10-16-2012, 11:23 AM
Odd, I don't see a Couns... oh right I'm a Klingon.

Wampaq@Jnoh, Fleet Leader: ..Bloodbath and Beyond 'Iw HaH je Hoch!
Starbase 5-5-4-4 || Embassy 3-3-3 || Mine 3-3-3 || Spire 3-3-3
A laid back KDF fleet welcoming independent, casual, & part-time players and groups. Roms & alts welcome.
Send in-game mail to Wampaq@Jnoh, visit our recruitment thread and FB page for more info.
Career Officer
# 17
10-16-2012, 01:38 PM
Odd, ours seems to be standing up. Does she only sit if you've done the dil sink projects?

You are a peadge. And you are a peadge. Everybody is a peadge!
So much floof.
Career Officer
# 18
10-16-2012, 01:46 PM
I don't think its limited to the SB counselor...

I have a couple of female toons, who wear skirts, and when they materialize in, they're wearing thongs for a short period of time...

The same thing also happens when a toon with a skirt fires a weapons from the kneeling position.

Yikes!
Captain
# 19
10-16-2012, 02:08 PM
@ssargon: must be. I thought she used to be stood up, and blue not gold...

I'd screenshot it for you but that would be a bit pervy .
Captain
# 20
10-16-2012, 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssargon View Post
Odd, ours seems to be standing up. Does she only sit if you've done the dil sink projects?

If you've done the bar project, it puts in a load of seats and couches as well as the bar (I'm assuming it's that one) and the councillor moves to a seat by a chess board.

A Romulan Strike Team, Missing Farmers and an ancient base on a Klingon Border world. But what connects them? Find out in my First Foundary mission: 'The Jeroan Farmer Escapade'