Commander
# 21
10-16-2012, 02:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by webdeath View Post
What? No Carrier Masters? Hmph..
Don't ya mean "What? No Godawful Spam Factory Foremen?"

Thanks for the list naz, I'll get right on updating my stalk-er, friends list.
Career Officer
# 22
10-16-2012, 02:54 PM
Ladies and gentleman, let me introduce you to the man, the myth, the legend, the reason I used to get up in the morning, the king on cadence and co-ordination....

CAPTAIN HORIZON <3

Man I miss your battle sphere
Captain
# 23
10-16-2012, 02:55 PM
I'd like to thank Hilbert, ghostyandfrosty and of course Thissler for his epic movies.

There are many more great folks out there. Here's a shout out for all those that have helped me improve my enjoyment of STO! Take a bow.

The folks that repeated stomp on me too! You're my greatest benchmark.
Captain
# 24
10-16-2012, 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by webdeath View Post
What? No Carrier Masters? Hmph..
Unlike other individuals who think they know all, i have no issues in saying i know nothing about this aspect of the game as currently i have no interest in it.

Thereby i am unaware of any individual mastered in this particular subject matter of pet spam pooping machines

I'm sure someone who thinks they know will pipe up to claim he knows thereby implying he is a master of that particular aspect of the game yet we all know that the unmentioned person knows nothing more than the average STO Kirk.

Still with me??....lol

In the same analogy of Red Ricky, how can you fill a cup full of STO Kung Fu which is already full the Kirk phenomenan.

In summary i know jack - Suggestions?
aka NazHuggyBear2

"No, there is no real problem with P2W in STO. Obviously, if you fight against someone with an equal level of skill in the game, better equipment will give you an edge. But usually, it is the skill level that determines the outcome, not the P2W." - Sprinkles

Last edited by naz4; 10-16-2012 at 03:01 PM.
Career Officer
# 25
10-16-2012, 03:04 PM
I would second Yoda and for me personally Logan Williams (Lady Feklhri) for all their help when I was first learning to PvP.

FLTCDR SRS FLEETS - S.R.S. - S.R.S. ACADEMY - SRS GUARDIANS - SRS KDF
Join Us www.srs-fleet.net/html/join_srs.html
Finally the KDF get a real killer ship:[Combat (Self)] Your Enhanced Bio-Molecular Photon Torpedo - High Yield III deals 229218 (73803) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to Gateway.
Captain
# 26
I once hopped through the whole of IGE and got the optional. Does that count
Commander
# 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by ussenterpisez View Post
Ladies and gentleman, let me introduce you to the man, the myth, the legend, the reason I used to get up in the morning, the king on cadence and co-ordination....

CAPTAIN HORIZON <3

Man I miss your battle sphere
I'm not gay, but I sure miss that guys voice...

I'm starting a petition to get horizon back on TS. many a good lols I've had and I miss

/petition
Fallout23
Career Officer
# 28
10-16-2012, 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by falloutx23 View Post
I'm not gay, but I sure miss that guys voice...

I'm starting a petition to get horizon back on TS. many a good lols I've had and I miss

/petition
Fallout23
This!!.....we need a thread to bring Horizon back!!.....the inspiration.....the banter.....the cadence.....

If only i was a female.....I would have had his children.....dam you for making me a man!!!!!!!
Rihannsu
# 29
10-16-2012, 03:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by naz4 View Post
Unlike other individuals who think they know all, i have no issues in saying i know nothing about this aspect of the game as currently i have no interest in it.

Thereby i am unaware of any individual mastered in this particular subject matter of pet spam pooping machines

I'm sure someone who thinks they know will pipe up to claim he knows thereby implying he is a master of that particular aspect of the game yet we all know that the unmentioned person knows nothing more than the average STO Kirk.

Still with me??....lol

In the same analogy of Red Ricky, how can you fill a cup full of STO Kung Fu which is already full the Kirk phenomenan.

In summary i know jack - Suggestions?
I'M THE CARRER MASTER! Geez.. you make a thread to improve play with carriers and you get all but ignored! Not my fault that cryptic decided to make carriers more annoying then useful in the wrong hands... *grumblegrumblegrumblegrumble*
You think that your beta test was bad?
Think about this:
American Football has been in open beta for 144 years. ~Kotaku
Captain
# 30
10-16-2012, 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattjohnsonva View Post
I would second Yoda and for me personally Logan Williams (Lady Feklhri) for all their help when I was first learning to PvP.
Much could be learned back in the day in Ker'rat from them - just sitting there dead, eating popcorn, watching them fight, and listening to the advice they gave...

...oddly, in a sense - I miss the ol' Ker'rat for that - when it was crowded with folks farming Dil; there were often nifty tidbits of advice one could find there.