Captain
# 11
10-17-2012, 10:59 AM
any changes will snap back to the original costume

(last i bothered trying)((A looong time ago))
Career Officer
# 12
10-17-2012, 09:23 PM
still seems to be happening, finally nabbed mine and while I would haveloved to put him in merc garb, he bounced back to stock Ferengi Bandleader uniform.
Wampaq@Jnoh, Fleet Leader: ..Bloodbath and Beyond 'Iw HaH je Hoch!
Starbase 5-5-4-4 || Embassy 3-3-3 || Mine 3-3-3 || Spire 3-3-3
A laid back KDF fleet welcoming independent, casual, & part-time players and groups. Roms & alts welcome.
Send in-game mail to Wampaq@Jnoh, visit our recruitment thread and FB page for more info.
Ensign
# 13
11-01-2012, 08:04 AM
I have a wierd bug..on my KDF Ferasan female, when I put on the Honor Guard set..her cleavage looks shaved..she is ment to be furry no? yet it looks like they forgot to add the fur..this is has irritated me for a while though..just looks wrong.
Ensign
# 14
12-01-2012, 11:08 AM
If I had a dollar for every time the 'KDF bug issue' was brought up...

It really isn't fair to us, the players who would rather play KDF, for them to favor the Feds. 103% of the klink population feels the same way. Getting table scraps and whatever free time the Dev.'s have left over at the end of the day, is really lame. What's the point of having two factions if one side is completely dominate? Give the players a chance to choose what side they want to play instead of forcing them to pick the one that always wins and has the most content.
Sure the Roddenberry universe revolves around Starfleet and the Hoomans, but seriously, why do you think there are a gillion alien species in Star Trek? Outside of Asia, there is no successful MMORPG without balanced, structured, and team related pvp. Fact. The easiest way to do this is making factions.
Freaking Cryptic Studios and Perfect World need to wake up and use what works. Who cares if you have to copy WoW a little bit to make a decent game? Every gaming company has this retarded mentality that they have reinvent the genre to attract players and avoid criticism.
There is no such thing as artistic and intellectual theft, just sampling. They need to fix these bugs before I go cryptic all over their perfect world.
Lieutenant
# 15
12-01-2012, 11:57 AM
Im not hugely surprised.

My KDF Liberated Borg can't use all the clothing options available that other characers can let alone Boffs.

It falls in the same boat as not being able to customise the unique boffs (reman, breen etc).

I understand to a degree why taking the Breen out of the costume wouldn't work but the others should be customisable. That goes for both factions. Its just lazy and annoying.
Commander
# 16
12-02-2012, 10:35 AM
I just want to Clarify, Does this bug mean I won't be able to dress a Ferengi maraudering BOFF in the honor gaurd set?
Career Officer
# 17
12-02-2012, 10:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackswaggert View Post
I just want to Clarify, Does this bug mean I won't be able to dress a Ferengi maraudering BOFF in the honor gaurd set?
From what I've been reading time and again you can't change anything about your Marauding BOFF...not even the tiniest thing.
Commander
# 18
12-02-2012, 11:10 AM
This sucks the only reason I was doing the Maraudering was for that Ferengi in a rediculous costume.
Captain
# 19
12-03-2012, 09:45 AM
Something im curious about...

Diplomacy boff for feds = kdf toon with kdf uniform
Maurading boff for KDF = fed toon with .. fed or kdf uniform..? The uniform that would strike me is the merenary.. but it more a dipliomatic thing? so maybe a fed in a diplomats uniform?

?.?
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-10-2013, 07:52 AM
hey there my cusmom seems to be bugged too, i cant edit my mk12 helmet anymore, it just even does not appears like an option to edit, luckily i'd already made a helmet custom before but i just cannot edit it, if i try to make any change my char gets baldhead and changes his face too,is this problem gonna be fixed someday?

peace out!