Captain
So, found the submit button for foundry missions to be put forward by authors into the cryptic pool via featuring.

Some questions you may not have answers for:

- Will this be replacing the current way it's run Via Branflakes?
- Will all future foundry challenges be required to submit to this? (As is we can still edit spotlighted missions, but are encouraged not to.)
- Since control is officially being handed over, will Cryptic take over spell-checking after the fact and bug management every season if it is an issue?
- Will missions that are selected and we loose control of going to be edited heavily in any way by cryptic if they are adopted as content? Or does that defeat the purpose?
- Is there a super short answer of "This will now be considered adopted cryptic content, you get credit for making it. (PS, thanks for filling out the KDF missions)"?
- Is that lovely EULA placeholder for the current EULA or a new one being constructed for the specific purpose of spotlighting/adoption?

You may not be able to answer this, but, if you can throw out what you can I'd love to get a heads up. Even if it is the very open ended cryptic talk of "we really can't say" so you don't make people mad, I'll even take that.

Last edited by designationxr377; 10-16-2012 at 09:51 PM.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 2
10-17-2012, 12:09 PM
Dunno yet.
Captain
# 3
10-17-2012, 12:46 PM
Thank you kindly! So long as we know the thoughts is on the table.

Also, do you need some foundry missions on tribble to select that option so you can get practice with it? If so, I can maybe make that happen.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 4
10-17-2012, 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by designationxr377 View Post
Thank you kindly! So long as we know the thoughts is on the table.

Also, do you need some foundry missions on tribble to select that option so you can get practice with it? If so, I can maybe make that happen.
Nah, we're removing the button from both Tribble and Holodeck, because it's not hoooked up yet. But thank you! When it's completely implemented, I'm hoping we'll be able to test it on Tribble, and we'd love your help then.