Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Ensign
So I'm not alone in this. I have been Lifetime for under 240 days. When the promo came out I got everything I was supposed to except for the Two (2) Character Slots.

Filed a Ticket. They said they looked into it and not only had I received it, but I was using them. I replied pointing out that I used Zen for those slots and all the numerous other slots and the fact that I hadn't even reach 300 days yet as well as that the last character I created was well before the current "Instant Vet" Lifetime Promo. ... The Response I got was that they considered it resolved and were closing my ticket and that any responses filed further on the ticket would not receive any response.

So I filed a ticket about the lack of the effort into the query... what response did I get? Looks like a duplicate ticket, we're gonna delete this ticket. All replies should be sent on the other ticket.

So, yeah, Thanks PWE. Convenient enough they sent me a survey about how customer service was. I rated it as accurately as possible considering that none of the available responses contained expletives.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 12
10-17-2012, 05:34 PM
Hi Captains,

I mentioned the following here:
Quote:
Thanks for the report -- the team is investigating, but this is not affecting all Vets. It seems that this perk is not granting correctly to some Lifetime Members who are not at the 300-day or 700-day mark, when it should. Veterans who have hit the 300-day or 700-day mark are receiving their rewards correctly. We're working on a resolution and will have a fix put in as soon as possible.
Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 13
10-17-2012, 05:41 PM
I just got lifetime today and can't get new ships yet and claim android when have slots open
and can't get cape on KDF?
Ensign
# 14
10-17-2012, 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Hi Captains,

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Thank you!!!! You rock!!

Now that I've completed Negotiate Delivery of Promised Character Slots 1/1, does this open up Negotiatte Additional Delivery of Character Slots as a repeatable mission? LOL Sorry... Lil' Doff Humor. lol
Republic Veteran
# 15
10-17-2012, 06:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Hi Captains,

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Noticed this myself, quick question: If we didnt receive the 300-700 day slots should we file a ticket or will this be fixed en-mass?
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 16
10-17-2012, 06:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by supergroverohpc View Post
Noticed this myself, quick question: If we didnt receive the 300-700 day slots should we file a ticket or will this be fixed en-mass?
It will automagically happen No need to file a ticket.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Captain
# 17
10-17-2012, 07:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean2448 View Post
I just got lifetime today and can't get new ships yet and claim android when have slots open
and can't get cape on KDF?
Most likely it takes a while for your account to register that it is now a lifetime account.
Career Officer
# 18
10-17-2012, 07:47 PM
Will we be informed when we will get the missing Character slots? I am down the 700 day one. I had 7 before I hit 300 days with 6 used, I currently have 2 slots open, not 3.
# 19
10-17-2012, 11:23 PM
I response to my ticket I received the following reply on the 14th:

Quote:
We would like to confirm that we are already aware of this particular issue. While we understand you would like us to be able to resolve your issue quickly, some issues require further development from departments outside our control and cannot be resolved by a GM. Please rest assured that our developers work to resolve all bugs as quickly as possible.
and

Quote:
We will assume your issue has been resolved if we do not hear from you within 168 hours.
So... I'm hoping (please allow a man to dream, thankyouverymuch) that they intend to resolve this issue sometime before the 21st...
Lt. Commander
# 20
10-19-2012, 03:55 PM
This was in my mail from the PWE support today:

Quote:
we are actively tracking this issue and once a fix has been implemented, it should be announced via the Forums and the Patch Notes. For this reason, please watch the patch notes for more information:
So I guess now we just sit around, twiddle our thumbs and wait.