Commander
# 21
10-17-2012, 04:04 PM
These are pointless...my Fleet leader left for the most part for GW2 and we haven't been able to do any of the fleet projects for weeks.
EXPLORE.

Dec '07 Account
I EARNED 1000 days...I didn't BUY it! New LTS=Death to Vet.System: 10/10/12 Never Forget
Something should be done for those who cared enough to have a 1000+ day sub.
Captain
# 22
10-17-2012, 04:32 PM
what next ? mini starships chasing the fish or a photon torpedo ?
Career Officer
# 23
10-17-2012, 04:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xenor002 View Post
These are pointless...my Fleet leader left for the most part for GW2 and we haven't been able to do any of the fleet projects for weeks.
more then welcome to come over to our fleet, havent missed a project yet
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Rihannsu
# 24
10-17-2012, 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorbane View Post
Do the fish die if you don't feed them?
Only if you don't obtain a photonic aqua-biotic maintenance engineer. Requisition forms can be obtained for the low, low cost of 800 Lobi.

Kidding aside, this will make a nice addition to my fleet's Ops room. I was wondering what exactly this object was when I saw it on the mini-map.

Last edited by ashtaku; 10-17-2012 at 05:00 PM. Reason: sarcasm
Career Officer
# 25
10-17-2012, 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by usscapital View Post
what next ? mini starships chasing the fish or a photon torpedo ?
This. I would spend HOURS staring at this.

As I manage Doffs of course.
Member since November 2009... I think.
(UFP) Ragnarök Fleet - Logistics Division Vice Admiral T'Phira; Captain Selena; Captain Altecha; Captain K'Kera; Lieutenant Aydihe Tefx; Subcommander S'ena
(KDF) Lieutenant General Vokno (aka Lady Vokno); Lieutenant General Raylene
Lt. Commander
# 26
10-17-2012, 05:43 PM
Can i use the fish for phaser practice?
Career Officer
# 27
10-17-2012, 06:40 PM
I've given up on these. Because Cryptic insists on keeping them secret until the previous project finishes, the best thing to do is wait until they start rotating in. Then you will have a better idea of which to choose and which aren't worth the dilithium.

Otherwise each time you accept one you risk getting a dud like the tribbles. And of course you can't undo it once you find out no one in the fleet wants to waste their dilithium on it.
Kobayashi Maru

"Holographic tissue paper for the holographic runny nose. Don't give them to patients." - The Doctor
Captain
# 28
10-18-2012, 12:23 AM
AHA! A fish tank!

How did we ever get to a Tier 4 starbase without a fish tank?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Comm. Pion
What should I wish upon the endless universe;
To be able to smile and forgive everything;
That's right, if we light up the dream in our hearts without averting our eyes;
We should be able to walk whatever tomorrow comes...

I am V. Adm. Kha Yuung, and I approve of this message.
Empire Veteran
# 29
10-18-2012, 02:27 AM
These cosmetic projects not only stymie overall progress in filling out projects, they also bring no advancement in base progress to the next tier.

Join Date: December 2009 - Alliance Central Command - boq botlhra'ghom
Commander
# 30
10-18-2012, 05:38 AM
Cryptic is proud of customization options which players have with their characters, even Mr. Sthal spoke about it in one of Ask Cryptic or State of Game. Space stations were have to be unique for every Fleet, right now I'm all most sure that all stations look exactly the same.

Instead those so called spacial projects you should give Fleet leaders or any other person with correct fleet permission to use foundry and design which elements should be put in actual interior. Depending on which elements were used in project game system will calculate cost for Fleet project.

For example I'd like to put three ship models on wall in Ops and a chair under them. Each model have base cost: 2500 GPL, 50 dilithium and 2 Self sealing steambolts and chair require 50 Provisions. So Fleet must pay 7500 GPL, 150 dilithium, 6 Self sealing steambolts and 50 Provisions to activated new project for furniture.

Thread link:
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=406271
Sorry for any mistakes, english isn't my primary language.

"Dear players we have for you new useless event and only-one-map-use-divices, and much more new "content", but we can't repair glitch in chat system which make mutes on private channels permament. So deal with it and give us your remaining money."