Quote:
Originally Posted by virusdancer View Post
Tom's over at Node X capping it.
Jerry's over at Node Y capping it.

Everybody else is fighting at Node Z.

Tom and Jerry get a penalty?
In arena.

Obviously. ?

You knew what was meant or are you that stupid?

Edit this bit in/ Obviously capnhold would need thinking about more, but you omit it from anyway sort of anti afk rules then it'll be exploited, like it already is.

Your Ramming Speed III deals 52098 (99235) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to Remus.

Last edited by captkirrahe; 10-17-2012 at 05:54 PM.
Captain
# 12
10-17-2012, 05:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captkirrahe View Post
are you that stupid?
Like somebody neglecting to mention a mechanism that would work both in Arena and C&H?

Nah, I'm not that stupid...
Lt. Commander
# 13
10-17-2012, 06:00 PM
Quote:
Like somebody neglecting to mention a mechanism that would work both in Arena and C&H?

Nah, I'm not that stupid...
Well here I thought it would be obvious. Guess I need to lower my expectations from people on the forums again.

Captain
# 14
10-17-2012, 06:08 PM
Quote:
Well here I thought it would be obvious. Guess I need to lower my expectations from people on the forums again.
All I did was provide an example of another scenario where that would not work - which could have easily led to thoughts on that particular scenario and what might work...

...so I totally get needing to lower expectations.

edit: And before somebody jumps in and cries this is forum PvP, I'm pretty sure we're just having a civil discussion about what can be also be done about the AFKing folks that most of us would like to punch in the face - er, with a very soft pillow - because there should not be anything akin to a threat of physical violence against the AFKing crap in matches, etc, etc, etc. So yeah, soft pillow - no hidden brick...ahem.

Last edited by virusdancer; 10-17-2012 at 06:10 PM.
Banned
# 15
10-17-2012, 06:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
call it the talon jones act. if you log out in a pvp match, you need to not be able to log back into that same match. thats all that needs to happen
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkfader1988 View Post
hahahaha thats hiliarous. But yes talon you do have disconnects happening a bit too much when your hull is low, must be a bug :0
Welll blame this **** game with all the pets bs etc... that can lag you out. I am just using dsl too you know. But there are times I get littered with a p2w console spam gank and yeah I do log. I didn't play this game 900 days to take deaths from that bs. And frankly I don't care what people think since I am content with doing my own thing in this game now. So yes there are times I do admit to logging from this ****. At least I am honest about it unlike Ricky Bobby who those few matches a few weeks ago came back and played dumb about it. LOL. I actually come back and tell people why that happened everytime too. Maybe it will wake some people up.

Last edited by totallyrolled; 10-17-2012 at 06:13 PM.
Lt. Commander
# 16
10-17-2012, 06:14 PM
I don't want to get into some pointless forum "battle" with you-

Quote:
All I did was provide an example of another scenario where that would not work - which could have easily led to thoughts on that particular scenario and what might work...

...so I totally get needing to lower expectations.
There was no "that" the example of inspecific:
Quote:
"he/she didnt enter red alert for ~1 min" penalty, or something...
see the "or something". It's not our job to make the mechanics for the game especially when we don't know what's capable and not/easy to fit into the devs schedule. We're only asking for the devs to look into the conceived problems.

edit :
Quote:
And before somebody jumps in and cries this is forum PvP
good catch on that, theres been a few claims of this "forum pvp" recently and I am yet to see fully fledged example of thus.

Last edited by captkirrahe; 10-17-2012 at 06:16 PM.
Banned
# 17
10-17-2012, 06:15 PM
Quote:
Lower expectations here? HAHA join the opvp in game channel if you want the real WOWLULZ.
Captain
# 18
10-17-2012, 06:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by totallyrolled View Post
Maybe it will wake some people up.
It's a preference thing for them - they're not likely to be responsive to it - they'll just see what they see...
Commander
# 19
10-17-2012, 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by totallyrolled View Post
Welll blame this **** game with all the pets bs etc... that can lag you out. I am just using dsl too you know. But there are times I get littered with a p2w console spam gank and yeah I do log. I didn't play this game 900 days to take deaths from that bs. And frankly I don't care what people think since I am content with doing my own thing in this game now. So yes there are times I do admit to logging from this ****. At least I am honest about it unlike Ricky Bobby who those few matches a few weeks ago came back and played dumb about it. LOL. I actually come back and tell people why that happened everytime too. Maybe it will wake some people up.
it has nothing to do with spam. you're ego just can't take a loss. The other day, 3 pug's left a match because you were flying on the outside edges of the map to avoid us. It left one lone pugger to face us. You never even bothered to engage us to see that we had no carrier, and no p2w with us. So if we had no spam, why did you run? We talked your pug into leading us to you and guess what you did as soon as we cornered you on the edge of the map? Thats right, you pulled a "logout jonas" on us

Its cool if you dont care what others think, but why are you defending yourself then and throwing around counter accusations? Just curious...
Lt. Commander
# 20
10-17-2012, 06:32 PM
I am firmly against any leaver penalty in private matches.

It would destroy the ability to test anything on holodeck.

As for public queues, leaver penalty would be a good thing.