Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 11,092
# 1861
10-16-2012, 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiecrook View Post
New avatar! Thanks for the link!
YAY!!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by jcsww View Post
It. All. Sounds. So. ...PRIMATIVE!
If something works... why change it?
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,474
# 1862
10-16-2012, 05:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
I wish PWE would grasp that concept!
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,859
# 1863
10-16-2012, 06:11 PM
yes we may still see a Captain Z Resin figure.. action articulated..
Beware of Cloaked Romulans Bering Gifts
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,474
# 1864
10-16-2012, 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by senshibat01 View Post
yes we may still see a Captain Z Resin figure.. action articulated..
I would want a life size one but I would prefer one in plushie form.
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 224
# 1865
10-17-2012, 06:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcsww View Post
I would want a life size one but I would prefer one in plushie form.
A life size plushie Kirk?
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,474
# 1866
10-17-2012, 09:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fencer8 View Post
A life size plushie Kirk?
No, no, no! A Captain_Zero plushie!
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,859
# 1867
10-18-2012, 05:31 AM
Girls of Star Fleet Calandier with proper nice Cosy.. will do.. thank you very much..
with limited edition Dawson Train bonus pack..
Beware of Cloaked Romulans Bering Gifts
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,474
# 1868
10-18-2012, 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by senshibat01 View Post
Girls of Star Fleet Calandier with proper nice Cosy.. will do.. thank you very much..
with limited edition Dawson Train bonus pack..
Personally, I'd much rather a calendar of some surface taken images from interesting sights on the planets and moons in our solar system. A good example would be: A image taken from the highest summit of Olympus Mons.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 259
# 1869
10-18-2012, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcsww View Post
Personally, I'd much rather a calendar of some surface taken images from interesting sights on the planets and moons in our solar system. A good example would be: A image taken from the highest summit of Olympus Mons.
Some of Curiosity's Mars pictures are absolutly beautiful
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,474
# 1870
10-18-2012, 04:31 PM
That they are! NASA Curiosity Twitter account is great for posting pictures. It's things like that which make me actually use Twitter. It's basically just the stuff I want to read on the go other than a few friends personal Twitter accounts.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:46 AM.