Empire Veteran
Hi,

I switched to Peghqu' Heavy Destroyer from Hegh'ta, and obviously my previous setup is not working anymore. My previous setup was 4x DHC front and 1x Plasma Torpedo and 1x Turret at the rear. The technique was to turn around, fire the heavy torpedo and while heavy torpedo was on its way, use front heavy cannons to strip the shields facing me till the torpedo reaches the hull and boom. That setup was working like a charm.

Now as the turn rate of Peghqu' is not the same so obviously this approach is invalid. So I am thinking to use a mine setup at the rear. Means, strip the side of shield facing me, and deploy the mines. The mines should hit the exposed hull while I make the pass. Is it possible?

If yes, then what kind of mine should I be looking for?
With what procs ([acc][dmg] etc)?
Would 2 piece KHG setup work for mines?
How about attack pattern omega and torpedo duty officers? would they work too?
What kind of boff ability I should look for? Dispersal Pattern Alpha or Dispersal Pattern Beta?

How to really behave in online forums with developers

Empire Veteran
# 2
10-17-2012, 05:13 AM
I have found the Tric mine to be good for this but you must factor in its time to activate when you drop it on the pass.
Roy Hatch (stryker) soldier, friend, and good man.
1945-2014
RIP
Empire Veteran
# 3
10-17-2012, 11:40 PM
and what about boff and doffs? and which damage modifier should I consider while shopping for tricobalt?
How to really behave in online forums with developers