Survivor of Romulus
# 41
10-18-2012, 07:36 AM
This is a great calendar, but there is only one calendar item I ever care about. The Mirror Universe ultra-leveling event for all my non-VA characters.
Starfleet Veteran
# 42
10-18-2012, 08:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theultimatex View Post
This is a great calendar, but there is only one calendar item I ever care about. The Mirror Universe ultra-leveling event for all my non-VA characters.
Well, the STO Group Events (HTML to view) (iCal to subscribe) (XML for RSS) is for you then! (or select the Group Events filter from the pulldown menu on the calendar on the main site)

I have a feeling that events schedules may be changing in Season 7, and may even need to reformat the way some groups are made whenever the new Season drops. I'm almost certain that the current Vault shuttle group event will be replaced with a new Romulan bonus marks event, and not sure if there's going to be a Omega Force bonus marks event to go along with it.

Raptr profile
Ensign
# 43 New doff system
10-23-2012, 04:55 AM
You know what would be really, really great of you to do? This would help out with the fleet base's. With all the duty officers we are dumping into the base you could make it so that they could do something besides walk around. Have them generate Some dilithium that would go towards the base. I mean with all the special projects you have and all the assignments that need dilithium we could use some help with it. Its getting really hard grinding for dilithium every day. either cut back on dilithium assigments or give out more either way we need help. Your are raping us with dilithium projects. We can hardly make enough to support all the special projects and normal assignments and now with season7 coming out and the new reputation system you could do something that would help with dilithium. You are raping people more and more. If you dont want those that plat for free to play them switch it back over to pay to play. I cant afford to put money into this game.
Starfleet Veteran
# 44
11-13-2012, 12:17 PM
So with the inclusion of the new Reputation Bonus Event added to the hourly event filmstrip, there may be some inconsistencies in the Subspace Agenda Calendar until I get this new pattern figured out.

So far, it seems like the new Reputation events mostly replace the Mirror Universe Incursion events. Mostly. There is one more at 11pm Pacific time tonight, so I'm guessing Mirror Universe Incursions have not been entirely removed from the game.

But I'm a little confused as to why these new Reputation Events didn't just replace the current The Vault: Shuttle Event hour. Even more curious: The Reputation Event covers all sorts of Romulan and Omega Events (BTW, there are no more specific STF Bonus days on Wednesdays), including The Vault: Ensnared, but doesn't cover The Vault: Shuttle Event.

Raptr profile
Captain
# 45
12-01-2012, 12:06 AM
When is the featured episode replay? Its not listed in the calender?
Starfleet Veteran
# 46
12-01-2012, 12:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thestargaze View Post
When is the featured episode replay? Its not listed in the calender?
They haven't given any solid dates to put on the calendar yet.

Raptr profile
Lt. Commander
# 47 Out of Game Event Schedule
01-17-2013, 07:19 AM
Is there a way to see the event schedule when you're not logged in?
# 48
01-17-2013, 07:26 AM
be even nicer if they just do away with the event schedule and make them more like a mission project with realistic timers till next availability, this way people can pick and choose around their own schedule and not miss out on some things because reality getting in the way. An example like tour the galaxy would allow you to do it when u want to do it only it comes with a 12hr wait till next availability for example. Just some thought!!!
Lieutenant
# 49
02-11-2013, 09:45 PM
The last time they had a calander Dstal had to find a new job because they blew a huge deadline for a patch update that all most crashed the coummunity.

Now that it free to play we all just sit back and hope for the best.
Ensign
# 50
02-15-2013, 02:16 PM
hello very sry to post here, but for some reason system wont let me post anywer els, ive been playing some time now and my PC took a crap on me had to get another one, now when i ,log into my account all my toons are gone and i have a fleet im running. plz help