Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Career Officer
# 21
10-16-2012, 08:53 PM
They tried to make 2 respawn points. Works sometimes. At zone reset it doesn't. I think they should have some high hit points [edit: turrets at respawn] and also few minutes in which player needs to do something and leave the defended area, otherwise he should be kicked out from zone. This is definitely not hard to do.
Hear! Sons of Kahless
Hear! Daughters too.
The blood of battle washes clean.
The Warrior brave and true.
We fight, we love, and then we kill...

Last edited by trueprom3theus; 10-16-2012 at 09:09 PM.
Captain
# 22
10-16-2012, 08:56 PM
tactic:

while dead, go full engine power, wait for evasives.

respawn and go.

have fun kill bad guys
Ensign
# 23
10-18-2012, 10:17 AM
Ker'rat is just AWESOME the way it is! It forces people IE feds to work together something they NEVER do. It forces feds to learn how to defend themselves something PVE can't do! It forces feds to realize they ARE at the bottom of the food chain something they SHOULD know. And last of all it forces noobs to MAN up or die!

Anyhow I have YET to see anyone that asks for help in Ker'rat not get someone willing to help them with there build or how to escape the gank. Only those who cry tend to get an onslaught of people after them.

I love zoning into a HUGE battle getting pummeled and zoom off to there anger without dying then return to kill them or make them huddle in large groups. You gotta love the huddling!!!!!! Just like in real life cows huddle together so they have a chance of survival.

Anyhow I love Ker'rat just the way it is with all the zoning in Borg and such. If it were not for Borg stuck in the nodes then all the feds would sit over the nodes and just scan them. What fun would that be? I say put turrets on the nodes along with all the Borg there and make the dam feds work for it!

DIE fed SCUM because IT IS TO BE! in this reality! (ohhh that rimed)
Starfleet Veteran
# 24
10-18-2012, 11:54 AM
Die Fed scum? Evil Klingun...
K D F - Killing Disadvantaged Feds
K D F - The evul way to play Sto
F E D - Fighting Evul Drunkards
Adm. Marcus orders: Punish the evul Klinguns! Punish the evul HOBOs! And nuclearize Qo'noS once and for all!