Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Closed Thread

Starfleet Veteran
# 81
10-18-2012, 02:44 PM
Die, evil Klingun, die!
After a fierce battle against the evuls a Fed Captain needs some relax!
Career Officer
# 82
10-18-2012, 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robuille View Post
I encouage anyone else who beleives they've found a cheat to post and show examples.
Quote:
Originally Posted by robuille View Post
http://2012hacks.com/star-trek-online-hack-2012/

There you go guys. Just found this hanging out there. Cryptic/Perfect World, please investigate and shut this down.
Most awsome STO hacks ever!

Quote:
If your shooting skills are not up to the mark then you can improve it with the aimbot feature.
Uhm... RPG mode? I already have this hax!

Quote:
No Recoil, Unlimited ammo, Unlimited grenades, generates infinite
Damn, I must have this one too! That's it, I'm putting myself on report!

Yeah... looks legit... /swipe_credit_card
Rihannsu
# 83
10-18-2012, 02:53 PM
I thought Naming and Shaming wasn't alowed here.. HAX on the Forums!
You think that your beta test was bad?
Think about this:
American Football has been in open beta for 144 years. ~Kotaku
Super Moderator
# 84
10-18-2012, 03:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by webdeath View Post
I thought Naming and Shaming wasn't alowed here.. HAX on the Forums!
It's not.

#1 - When referring to other forum users, leave off any personal references to beliefs, feelings, behavior, intelligence, character, etc. If you did any of this, you probably know who you are.

#2 - Please show some respect for other people's opinions, even if you don't agree with them.

#3 - "Forum PvP" is not entertainment. Any post that's been crafted to provoke an angry reaction is trolling and is subject to moderation, warnings, and infractions.

#4 - Please do not call other people trolls. This is in itself trolling. If you have a problem with something that's been posted, report it.

#5 - Stick with the facts -- Please don't speculate about other people's motivations.

#6 - Please do not make further moderation necessary. Read the Forum Rules.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
Super Moderator
# 85
10-18-2012, 03:22 PM
After due consideration, I have decided to close this thread.

Anyone with clear evidence of cheats, etc should be opening tickets, not plastering them on the forums.

That said, I don't think it's necessarily wrong to ask the question or to point out what you think might be a bug. I wouldn't have known what the "unknown entity" thing was either, though I don't think I would have jumped to the conclusion that it's some kind of cheat.

But there are a lot of forum rules violations in this thread, and a lot of claims and allegations that can't be backed up, and I believe that the back-and-forth here is doing more harm than good. I don't expect it's going to improve from here.

1. For future reference please remember that it helps a great deal when posts which violate the PWE Community Rules and Policies are not responded to and are reported via submitting a Forums and Website Ticket (click here).
  2. If you think any of your posts within a thread have violated the PWE Community Rules and Policies, please edit your posts before a moderator takes action.
  3. If you feel you need to get in touch with PWE BranFlakes to discuss the actions taken by any Community Moderator, you can do so by submitting a Forums and Website ticket (click here).

Live Long and Prosper,
Bluegeek
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
Closed Thread