The way i hear and read it, there are missions to gain the Military Provisioning. Where are they? I've got a very small fleet and none of us have figured it out yet. We's all like to try some fleet ships but can't get them because we need fleet provisioning.
We tried purchacing different fleet buff items at the fleet starbase, no luck there.
Each fleet can gather diffrent types of bonusses...
For example, you know you can get fleet ships, right? All cool and that, BUT each fleet ship costs one Military Ship Provision, so you not only need to build up the starbase, and the shipyard, but you also need to focus resources into gathering provisions to buy that shiny stuff you want.
So, does that mean we have to collect one from each group? Do we buy them from the dealer in Fleet Spacedock? Do we haver to complete all the teir one project to get one? Do we have to fly around the univers to collect them?
If you are tier 0, you will not be able to get any provisions. You need at least tier 1. To get ships, you need a Tier 1 shipyard. Once you get a tier 1 shipyard, you can run the project called "Provision Fleet Ship I". Completing this project will get you 5 ship provisions.
Same goes for the other provisions. You have to have tier 1 Fabricator or tier 1 Comm array. If you haven't reached tier 1 in any of the categories, you cannot get any provisions.
So we have to complete all three tiers in Tac, Eng and Science to be tier 1?
If you want ship provisions, all you need is military tier 1. You don't need the other ones. If you want advanced personal shield provisions, all you need is science tier 1. So really, it depends on what type of provisions you want. Eventually, you will most likely at least get tier 1 in each of them, and then be able to provision for any of them.
Come join the 44th Fleet.
Ok, Where and how do we get the provisioning required to get the fleet patrol escort?""
ok to get provisions you have to do projects they are your 3 main projects 1 will say ship provision 1 ot colse to it
i think the first one is just dilithium, but you should really think about expanding your fleet if you want to get far up the teir latter otherwise it will take you a ton of time and resources to get even tier 3
So your goal is to get Military Fleet Ship Provisioning.
I assume your fleet members know how to contribute towards projects, and you yourself know how to add projects to the queues?
Here's what your fleet has to do:
- Have a look at what Military Tier you are currently (the red segmented progress bar in your fleet overview.
- If you are currently in Military Tier 0, your fleet needs to keep contributing their resources into Military projects called "Practice Tactical Exercises" and "Reinforce Local Systems" until your total Military XP is 10,000 (each of those projects give 1,000 when you complete them)
- Once you have earned your 10k Military XP, you need to build a Shipyard - again, your fleet needs to contribute resources towards this.
- When your shipyard is built, your fleet will then reach Military Tier 1.
- At Military Tier 1, your fleet needs to keep contributing resources into Military projects. Two of these, "Basic Ship Provisioning" and "Provision Fleet Ships I", will actually give your fleet the Military Fleet Ship Provisioning tokens you guys want.
- If your fleet runs out of these token, do more Ship Provisioning upgrade projects.