Starfleet Veteran
# 3871
10-19-2012, 07:09 AM
Wanted!

Star Trek Online's Friendly and Finest!

Federation Fleet is an all friendly, mature, helpful Fleet that includes her sister multifaction Fleets for those who enjoy playing non-Federation.

Established before STO was released we have a Membership from all around the World including good sized groups of EUROPE, USA and ASIA members.

Excellent voice comms and Fleet chat! We are a well established fleet with members ranging from brand shiny new players to battle hardened veterans of the wars across the galaxy! ^^

Feel free to join in the fun with us!

Plenty of opportunities to make your mark in an excellent, happy and fun gaming community.

Look us up in game and Check out Our Web Site for more info and an Application:

www.FederationFleet.GuildLaunch.Com

We are also a Fleet truly on the way to building a diverse and successful Star Base for a Community of STO Players that prides themselves on being Friendly, Fair and Fun to be with.

So if your a player who has yet to pin your colours to a Mast (Fleetless) then step up to the plate and apply to join us:
www.Federationfleet.guildlaunch.com

All New Players through to 900+ Day Grizzled Ol'Vet o' the Stars are very much welcome!
Career Officer
# 3872
10-19-2012, 07:53 AM
Hi I have been playing STO for 2 years now and i am a lifetime member i am currently in a Fleet of around 150 but 6-7 playing is there any chance i could join you? My current ship is the Chimera Destroyer I am level 50 and am looking to get stuck in and play with fellow fleet members.
Gavin Murphy
Starfleet Veteran
# 3873
10-19-2012, 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gavinmurphy0603 View Post
Hi I have been playing STO for 2 years now and i am a lifetime member i am currently in a Fleet of around 150 but 6-7 playing is there any chance i could join you? My current ship is the Chimera Destroyer I am level 50 and am looking to get stuck in and play with fellow fleet members.
I'm sure you would be more then welcome to join us, pop on over to http://FederationFleet.guildlaunch.com and fill in the app then we can se about getting you an ingame invite
Starfleet Veteran
# 3874
10-21-2012, 05:08 AM
Back to page one for us
Lt. Commander
# 3875 Welcone to Federation Fleet
10-23-2012, 12:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drmox View Post
Wanted!

Star Trek Online's Friendly and Finest!

Federation Fleet is an all friendly, mature, helpful Fleet that includes her sister multifaction Fleets for those who enjoy playing non-Federation.

Established before STO was released we have a Membership from all around the World including good sized groups of EUROPE, USA and ASIA members.

Excellent voice comms and Fleet chat! We are a well established fleet with members ranging from brand shiny new players to battle hardened veterans of the wars across the galaxy! ^^

Feel free to join in the fun with us!

Plenty of opportunities to make your mark in an excellent, happy and fun gaming community.

Look us up in game and Check out Our Web Site for more info and an Application:

We are also a Fleet truly on the way to building a diverse and successful Star Base for a Community of STO Players that prides themselves on being Friendly, Fair and Fun to be with.

So if your a player who has yet to pin your colours to a Mast (Fleetless) then step up to the plate and apply to join us:
All New Players through to 900+ Day Grizzled Ol'Vet o' the Stars are very much welcome!
Recruitment Thread

eA
Francis A. Kirk
Captain "USS Growler"
<Click here>Federation Fleet
Starfleet Veteran
# 3876
10-24-2012, 03:30 PM
Recruiting is still open, pop on over to http://http://federationfleet.guildlaunch.com and apply now
Ensign
# 3877 How do I get started :S??
10-24-2012, 03:48 PM
Hey Everyone

I'm new to this and have no idea on how to get started,could anyone help me please it would be much appreciated thank you
Starfleet Veteran
# 3878
10-25-2012, 09:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by insurectionalpha View Post
Hey Everyone

I'm new to this and have no idea on how to get started,could anyone help me please it would be much appreciated thank you
Hello and firstly welcome, I'm sure that everyone in the fleet would be more then willing to provide any help they can, What exactly do you need help with?
Career Officer
# 3879
10-25-2012, 09:40 AM
Feel free to use our comms channels too if you need help an advice, plenty of STO Vets kicking about who will be able to help. Our forum is full of info too!
Starfleet Veteran
# 3880
10-26-2012, 06:22 AM
Back to the top for us