Captain
# 31
10-19-2012, 06:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
We fought alongside but did not trust them in the Dominion war. Why would we suddenly go soft hearted and trust them now?
Maybe they'd buttering up this new Romulan colony. Or maybe it's the same deal as in the Dominion War: they need more fighting power, so they're reluctantly trying to get more allies.
Say NO to mandatory Arc!
Republic Veteran
# 32
10-19-2012, 07:14 AM
we need a pvp sector of space just open pvp area lol. i do like the sound of that event
Empire Veteran
# 33
10-19-2012, 07:16 AM
Annoying part with the new Azure Nebula: Will it do away with the Empire Defense: Romulans mission? If so, what will replace it's 1440 dil, to allow for daily grind towards 8k?
Lieutenant
# 34
10-19-2012, 07:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by partizan81 View Post
Yay for space content! Question: Will only the new content be award Romulan marks, or will existing Fleet Events also reward them? The concern being that if folks are solely going for the new Romulan marks, they may begin to ignore the existing Fleet-only mark events (No Win Scenario, FFA, etc.) entirely.
In addition to a modest Fleet Mark reward, players are also rewarded with Romulan Marks, which are used in our new Reputation system (look for another Dev Blog on this system in the near future).
Ensign
# 35
10-19-2012, 07:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
I think ending the war is a bad idea.
<snip>
I guess JmPok is an Undine becuase the KDF is sure not acting Klingon at all. Frankly, we are just being portrayed like the federation even against the basic viewpoint and ideals of our own society.
YES. Let's kill off our chief questgiver and replace him with one that will actually order us to do the "evil" things that we signed up to do. Like genocide against pointy-eared bastards (I MEAN YOU, VULCANS AND ROMULANS).

WHY ARE WE HELPING THE ROMULANS? What the hell, every time I read a post about the upcoming content, I keep seeing where I'm supposed to be HELPING these selfish, back-stabbing, two-faced fashion disasters. What is wrong with you that you think I'm going to be okay with being nice to some smug freak who can't even ask for help without turning it into an insult? I'm sorry, I don't fly around in an Orion Marauder and launch Orion Slavers and keep the title of Privateer flying because I want to be A GOOD GUY.

Last edited by moobucket; 10-19-2012 at 07:40 AM.
Ensign
# 36
10-19-2012, 08:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by milestfox View Post
Annoying part with the new Azure Nebula: Will it do away with the Empire Defense: Romulans mission? If so, what will replace it's 1440 dil, to allow for daily grind towards 8k?
Oh, haven't you heard? They want to give us YET ANOTHER useless currency that we can't trade. Yeah, I've got stockpiles of fleet marks I can't use because even if I do get to use them on a fleet project, I spend about half of what I got and fill the bar up single-handedly ... and I have tons of GPL because nothing I want uses it. Oh, and let's not forget the small quantity of Lobi that's taking up space in my bank because I don't care to spend $20 opening enough boxes to get enough to buy something (because none of the Lobi store items really seem worth that much to me, and none of the box rewards seem to be worth the $1.25 it costs to open said box, except maybe the ships that are like a 2% chance).

No, now we're supposed to care about "Romulan Marks" and some "reputation system" because apparently, we're supposed to care what OUR ENEMIES think of us. I don't care if they're paying us in some worthless currency that will buy a new gun or a crappy outfit. I don't even care if they dangle a new ship in front of us, because I don't want to go around looking like one of them.

Seriously, if I don't get to roll in on the front lines and slaughter these guys for no reason other than their mothers dress them funny, I'm going to be incredibly disappointed.
http://sto.gambly.de/sig/image.php?n...=vadm&image=11