Career Officer
# 11
10-18-2012, 04:11 AM
Pretty sure the krenn has 10 consoles compared to 9 for the other two. Whether that makes it worthwhile to you is up to you to decide
Career Officer
# 12
10-18-2012, 09:07 AM
1 more console is a fairly big deal. The Korath Tipler console actually helps a great deal with survivability (and cant be mounted in anything but a Krenn or Korath), though the Manheim is just not worth it imho.

I personally don't think the accuracy bonus from Tac mode in the 1000 day is worth it in PvE, and the Lotus is just not powerful enough (maybe if it always hit your target, plus a random number of others?). Battle Cloak is nice, but I'd rather have it as an option, not a built-in. Maybe adding a slot and giving it a battle cloak console would help.

The pivot point on the Krenn feels further forward than anything else (save maybe a BoP?) but the weapon arc seems to be further up at the nose only... I have to swap back and forth to a few ships to see, but I often am surprised that my DHCs aren't firing when I think I have the target in my arc. It may take some getting used to.

To be honest, I'm really hoping for a fix to the Qin's pivot plus a trend of applying ship-specific consoles to older craft instead of constantly feeding us new ship designs. A Qin variant with a themed Qin-only console that matches its role would be so nice.
Wampaq@Jnoh, Fleet Leader: ..Bloodbath and Beyond 'Iw HaH je Hoch!
Starbase 5-5-4-4 || Embassy 3-3-3 || Mine 3-3-3 || Spire 3-3-3
A laid back KDF fleet welcoming independent, casual, & part-time players and groups. Roms & alts welcome.
Send in-game mail to Wampaq@Jnoh, visit our recruitment thread and FB page for more info.

Last edited by jnohd; 10-19-2012 at 08:39 AM.
Empire Veteran
# 13
10-18-2012, 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blahdeezle View Post
It only has one skin, the yellow one. And if you go to your ship's interior you can only go to your bridge, apparently all that time travel tech takes up the rest of the space on the ship, so no access to the doff mission givers sadly.
You have access to all the duty officer assignments from the bridge as with the Tholian and Jem ships.

A HUGE thank you to Cryptic for the Mogh-class battle cruiser!
Empire Veteran
# 14
10-18-2012, 04:46 PM
Yeah it has 10 consoles and has a bit different functionality more of a Sci side of things than anything else it makes it with using consoles from both ships and the 3 piece set with it...

Kind of hard to explain but basically way game mechanics work a sci in it with some heavy tactical and able to use cannons where the other time ship doesn't. Pretty much most of the time game has been up today i've been using it with all the time ship consoles and weapons with 2 advanced fleet DHC's ap and 3 advanced fleet ap turrets combined with the time ship stuff 3x ap consoles, leech console, xii purp flow capacitor console, xii shield capacity and switch in and out depending on enemy damage resist eng console... Most of the battles my main sci in this has out dpsed just about everyone I've teamed with. Although the same boff layout and stuff can't be used on any ship besides a bop that I've used this setup on.
Career Officer
# 15
10-19-2012, 08:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blahdeezle View Post
It only has one skin, the yellow one.

I think this is incorrect... I seem to recall having access to my Vet skin on it too. So that's at least 3 skins, the Korath, Krenn, and Veteran. Of course, you have to unlock each...
Wampaq@Jnoh, Fleet Leader: ..Bloodbath and Beyond 'Iw HaH je Hoch!
Starbase 5-5-4-4 || Embassy 3-3-3 || Mine 3-3-3 || Spire 3-3-3
A laid back KDF fleet welcoming independent, casual, & part-time players and groups. Roms & alts welcome.
Send in-game mail to Wampaq@Jnoh, visit our recruitment thread and FB page for more info.
Captain
# 16
10-20-2012, 07:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnohd View Post
I think this is incorrect... I seem to recall having access to my Vet skin on it too. So that's at least 3 skins, the Korath, Krenn, and Veteran. Of course, you have to unlock each...
There is also the Rohzenko skin.