Commander
# 61
10-18-2012, 10:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophlogimo View Post
Then he probably has a bad mood or bad phase in life or soemthing else that he likes to forget when he plays STO. Rather than mock him, why not just enjoy the game together?
he wont accept my friend invite...

[Friend] Friend invite sent to @yippeekiyaymf.

[Friend] @yippeekiyaymf has rejected your friend request.
Rihannsu
# 62
10-19-2012, 10:01 AM
Wait, we're not supposed to mock each other from time to time..or in some cases..always? I thought this was a PVP community..
You think that your beta test was bad?
Think about this:
American Football has been in open beta for 144 years. ~Kotaku
Captain
# 63
10-19-2012, 10:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by webdeath View Post
Wait, we're not supposed to mock each other from time to time..or in some cases..always? I thought this was a PVP community..
I think it's along the lines of when a coach tells the team - save it for the field.
Captain
# 64
10-19-2012, 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by houseofcritz View Post
Not sure what you mean there is a lot of info to take away from this thread

1) Hale needs love

2) new borg set changes

3) Poor sci powers

4) Hurleybird now has a reason to use the breen set

5) Conn Doff fix

6) Talon Jonas logs out a lot

So thats 6 things in 6 pages i would say thats pretty good!
Don't forget, Ground PvP has been totally neglected by everyone! So that's seven things.
Lt. Commander
# 65
10-19-2012, 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by felderburg View Post
Don't forget, Ground PvP has been totally neglected by everyone! So that's seven things.
Since when is there ground pvp in sto??? did it come out in the last patch??

Quote of the week:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax View Post
a pure cannon build is always less effective than original starfleet specs

correct build is as it comes out of the factory
Commander
# 66
10-19-2012, 11:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by virusdancer View Post
I think it's along the lines of when a coach tells the team - save it for the field.
I agree! Problem is the last time I was in a match with him, he immediately ran to the edge of the map to avoid us. It caused three of his pug mates to leave the match. The fourth led us to him where he promptly relogged once we caught him. It's **** like this that brings the lols we send his way. How do you leave it on the field when he won't even engage you? What's worse is he ruins the field when pugs get sick of his crap and leaves the match.

And let's say I am a complete ass. Does that justify over a dozen threats that he's tracked my IP address and that he's going to come murder me?
Captain
# 67
10-19-2012, 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by webdeath View Post
PvP community members are less kind to their bretheren than a Breakfast Hen, and that's an imaginary bird that lays its eggs directly onto a frying pan.

That said, I copied and pasted 3 things out of chat and into a GM widow to report them last night but I had already accepted an arena pop and when I moved maps I lost it all. It was real life threats which were way over the line. I'm sorry I wasn't able to report it properly, I had every intention of doing so and if I see it again I will do the same.
Captain
# 68
10-19-2012, 12:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by houseofcritz View Post
Since when is there ground pvp in sto??? did it come out in the last patch??
It's more of a meta game thing involving actual walking and driving on the ground, apparently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by falloutx23 View Post
Does that justify over a dozen threats that he's tracked my IP address and that he's going to come murder me?
Career Officer
# 69
10-19-2012, 01:41 PM
People, usually small minded cowards, act like douches when they have anonymity.

News at 11!

It's just a silly little game that doesn't mean anything in the grand scheme of things. Getting into vendettas or threats over something so trivial is usually a sign of a delusional mindset.

Even OPvP is becoming more hard to read with the cess.

Click here and here if you are interested in learning more about PvP.