Starfleet Veteran
# 21
10-19-2012, 02:47 PM
so far, stability of a connection on my windows phone has been poor, I keep disconnecting

And now its the return of too many attempts on the laptop
Career Officer
# 22
10-19-2012, 02:47 PM
Works for me.

I did notice that not all of my bridge officers on my main toon were listed though. The hologram and the android were missing.
Empire Veteran
# 23
10-19-2012, 02:48 PM
Too many attempts; please try again later.
On my first try.
Handle: @kirian_darkstar
Fleets: Warriors of the Phoenix, Kirian Industries
Three years and still no Captain Klaa hair...
Survivor of Romulus
# 24
10-19-2012, 02:50 PM
Yep... same. "too many attempts" on my first try.

I still want bare feet.... on ALL costumes.
Career Officer
# 25
10-19-2012, 02:50 PM
You do understand if we get this thing working my productivity at work is gonna suck
Rihannsu
# 26
10-19-2012, 02:51 PM
Just logged in. Showing that my last log in was 104 days ago. Pulling a very old ship build as well.

Would it be possible for the accolade page, when clicking a specific accolade, to show the date achieved?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Samir Bennal, Captain of the Onyxhammer
Rule of Acquisition #113: Always have sex with the boss.
I am one of the many victims from the hijacked Caspian Division.
I will not let the childish acts of a criminal ruin this game for me.
Lt. Commander
# 27
10-19-2012, 02:51 PM
I tried to access the Gateway, but it just kept loading, loading and loading, so I finally refreshed the page, and tryed again. But now it says: "To many attempts, please try again later"
Community Moderator
# 28
10-19-2012, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by claransa View Post
Not at all surprised to find "Too many attempts: please try again later" this is going to be one of the most popular additions to STO especially when we can do DOFF missions with it

Edit: I for one will be testing it with an iPhone 3GS

Okay I can access it now, but the front screen does not scroll on an iPhone 3GS (latest OS). It cuts off at "Unselect this if you are using a" and attempting to scroll causes a grey back ground to rise causing more text to cut off but goes away if you release.

One time code added hit the "GO" button on the iPhone and... nothing. Not able to scroll to see if there is a button i can click on the website. and while typing this "Gateway is Under Maintenance"

(if I'm being a pest please let me know, i really really want this to work)

Still no joy, same problem as above

The problem seems to be that i'm only scrolling the background and not the pop-up window. When I view it in landscape mode I can see a bit more but i cannot get past the "browser name" field.
I can confirm the same problem on my 4S - it seems they can't have tested it on an iOS device yet, though I'm sure you're aware this is similar behaviour to forum login screens. It's...irritating on such a huge mobile browser. I have a theory for a work around but can't do anything until the errors are fixed
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Career Officer
# 29
10-19-2012, 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobar26th View Post
I can confirm the same problem on my 4S - it seems they can't have tested it on an iOS device yet, though I'm sure you're aware this is similar behaviour to forum login screens. It's...irritating on such a huge mobile browser. I have a theory for a work around but can't do anything until the errors are fixed
I'm going to start using alternative browsers, i have opera mini installed as well
Ensign
# 30
10-19-2012, 02:58 PM
Worked great! Very cool and I am looking forward to being able to interact with the game through this. :-)
Closed Thread