Empire Veteran
# 21
10-19-2012, 03:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
The Breen and Jemhadar sets were not intended to be considered "end-game" sets. They are intended to be more of a step between typical Mk X-XI gear, and STF equipment.
Yeah you forgot to mention how the jem hadar and galor design is with the jem hadar set
Career Officer
# 22
10-19-2012, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeuxidemus001 View Post
Yeah you forgot to mention how the jem hadar and galor design is with the jem hadar set
Maybe an option there would be to add a Jem'Hadar set upgrade for dilithium to Galor or Bugship owners.

As-is, the Galor is mostly useful for the weapons you strip off of it and have access to more of from the store.
Captain
# 23
10-19-2012, 03:15 PM
Ok reputation system is the starbase fleet system. Sorry but NO FRIGGEN WAY am i doing that grind. A copy of a the fleet system for omega stuff, do one.
Captain
# 24
10-19-2012, 03:19 PM
Quote:
Breen Set can easily be earned solo.

KHG (and its Adapted MACO counterpart) takes a full team concerted effort, as you have to have achieved at least two pieces of a set which requires Elite STF runs to earn.

The Breen and Jemhadar sets were not intended to be considered "end-game" sets. They are intended to be more of a step between typical Mk X-XI gear, and STF equipment.
Nothing personol, but you do realise that by the time people can get thes sets they will allmost certianlly have the supiriour borg or part STF sets...

Having them be so infiriour is the same as saying don't ever even consider using them. Becuase there's simply no reason to, you can get better gear immidietlly.
Captain
# 25
10-19-2012, 03:20 PM
Are the numbers in the Reputation System going to be the same when they go live? Because quite honestly... I can live with the numbers as they are now... but any higher and I will not partake...

Dont increase the EXP costs for tiers and do not increase the amount needed to contribute to personal projects and all will be fine.
Survivor of Romulus
# 26
10-19-2012, 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
Breen Set can easily be earned solo.

nobody,but nobody uses the breen set for stfs,everyone get to lvl 45 and throws on some normal shields from some random drop and does enough to get the borg stuff for edcs then by the time they have 15 edcs they are at Va and rdy for elite stfs.

the breen set was originally made a for commander rank as a "low rank ship set",since you now reach Va before you have access to the breen set its a waste of everryones time and effort.

put the breen series back to commander level and more people may use the breen set.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 27
10-19-2012, 03:39 PM
Several people that have looked at the system have mentioned that the pricing looks pretty achievable. They would be correct. This system was designed to be relatively painless, and was based on actual data draws of the daily currency earn rate of the average player then only a fraction of that.

For a peek at the future, running two T5 xp projects will cost 8k dilithium total. So we're asking for 8k dilithium every 40 hours at the very top end, not too bad.

Gear will cost more in line with the dilithium store as far as dilithium costs go, but for actually progressing through the system and earning the captain powers its very very achievable.

Last edited by salamiinferno; 10-19-2012 at 05:15 PM.
Captain
# 28
10-19-2012, 03:43 PM
Salmini, mate, regardless of the resource amounts, we dont want to grind for them things in this fashion. We dont mind so much if its a reward for doing a mission or a series of missions like stf cure, infected and ka. But this fleet system converted to a player system will not work, no one wants it no one will do it. We arnt easterners.

Take this feedback to your bosses and tell em to think up somit else that involved gameplay not work. We want to earn things a fun way through missions or gameplay not through systems of grind. This is not what should be in a game.
Commander
# 29
10-19-2012, 03:44 PM
The only issue that I have thus far is that because of the way the window is placed in the character screen, expanding it so that it comfortably shows all the reputation items makes the visuals for every other category way out of whack.

Is there any way the reputation window can be moved to its own screen, away from the character info one?
Career Officer
Anyway you could decrease Cool down on Reputation Projects to less than 4 hours (while in tribble).
I just completed my first one and the cool down was 1 day and 16 hours. I understand that that's what it probably should be in the holodeck but It would take longer to test it with current time frame. I believe s7 will be out long before I/we would test/complete all 5 Tiers to see if they work

thank you..