Career Officer
# 31
10-19-2012, 03:00 PM
10 Minutes and still attampting to log in! I will continue to try, must be getting flooded!
Career Officer
# 32
10-19-2012, 03:01 PM
Phone: Samsung Galaxy S2
Browser: Default Browser

I can't get past the one time authorization screen, the UI doesn't fit on my phone and you cannot scroll. Also the keyboard covers up the name part.

Two screenshots

http://i.imgur.com/lW7VE.png
http://i.imgur.com/brSPl.png
Career Officer
# 33
10-19-2012, 03:01 PM
Some information is inaccurate:

On my Engineer, displaying Paratrinic Shield equipped. Last time I was on Tribble, I was testing the Assimilated Regenerative Shield, and did not remove it.
All ships have base hull listed as 10,000.
Klingon ships have something in Registry number, despite being unable to customize KDF registry numbers (and, indeed, not being able to see them at all).
My KDF Tactical Officer's Personnel File shows no Ground equipment, despite him being fully equipped.
All Good Things Must Come On Tuesday. (it's a liiiink!)

Musings of a Mad Man; Or, What This Game Could Fix

<--Click for how to get one of these.
Career Officer
# 34
10-19-2012, 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorbane View Post
Phone: Samsung Galaxy S2
Browser: Default Browser

I can't get past the one time authorization screen, the UI doesn't fit on my phone and you cannot scroll. Also the keyboard covers up the name part.

Two screenshots

http://i.imgur.com/lW7VE.png
http://i.imgur.com/brSPl.png
Pretty much seeing the same thing on my iPhone
Career Officer
# 35
10-19-2012, 03:14 PM
you know as much I like LCARS maybe start with something simpler?

edit: i had trouble just using the forums with the build in iPhone Browser
Ensign
# 36
10-19-2012, 03:17 PM
Mine just says that I have no active characters.
Captain
# 37
10-19-2012, 03:17 PM
Tested on multiple systems:

Desktop, Windows 7, Chrome Version 22 (stable): Runs fine. Not too surprising.

Desktop, OS X 10.8, Chrome Version 24 (dev): Runs fine. Again not surprising.

Desktop, OS X 10.8, Safari Version 6.0.1: Sam as Chrome. Ran fine.

iPad (1st Gen), Chrome: Laggy, several double taps required to access anything.

iPad (1st Gen), Safari: Faster than Chrome, still laggy. Perhaps attributed to the better JavaScript performance of the Nitro engine. Double tap required to access character.

iPad (1st Gen), Springboard Bookmark: Read as separate web browser. Required another code to access. Performance similar to Safari. Perhaps better, but not by much. Runs in full screen, so thats a bonus. Horrible app icon, make a better one.

iPad (1st Gen) Notes: I can attribute the bad performance to the 256MB of RAM in the iPad. However the app would benefit from not having to be run in a web browser (thereby not having to deal with the RAM overhead of running the browser in addition to rendering the content of the web app.)

iPhone 3GS, Chrome: Can not pass code screen, page does not scroll. Button not visible.

iPhone 3GS, Safari: Same issue.

iPhone 3GS, Springboard Bookmark: Didnt bother testing, assumed same issue would occur as with Chrome and Safari.

So... BranFlakes, remember when I called your web app junky? And then you asked me to use it before calling it junky. Congrats! You have a junky web app.

Last edited by amayakitsune; 10-19-2012 at 09:58 PM.
Career Officer
# 38
10-19-2012, 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlospock View Post
Mine just says that I have no active characters.
Did you transfer your characters to Tribble?
Career Officer
# 39
10-19-2012, 03:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amayakitsune View Post
Tested on multiple systems:

Desktop, Windows 7, Chrome Version 22: Runs fine. Not too surprising.

Desktop, OS X 10.8, Chrome Version xx: Will post when tested.

Desktop, OS X 10.8, Safari Version xx: Will post when tested.

iPad (1st Gen), Chrome: Laggy, several double taps required to access anything.

iPad (1st Gen), Safari: Faster than Chrome, still laggy. Double tap required to access character.

iPad (1st Gen), Springboard Bookmark: Read as separate web browser. Required another code to access. Performance similar to Safari. Perhaps better, but not by much. Runs in full screen, so thats a bonus. Horrible app icon, make a better one.

iPad (1st Gen) Notes: I can attribute the bad performance to the 256MB of RAM in the iPad. However the app would benefit from not having to be run in a web browser (thereby not having to deal with the RAM overhead of running the browser in addition to rendering the content of the web app.)

iPhone 3GS, Chrome: Can not pass code screen, page does not scroll. Button not visible.

iPhone 3GS, Safari: Same issue.

So,\... BranFlakes, remember when I called your web app junky? And then you asked me to use it before calling it junky. Congrats! You have a junky web app.
^this

i'm not a programmer but how hard would it be to make an iPhone and Android app, what else is there really?
Career Officer
# 40
10-19-2012, 03:22 PM
Some of the accolade images do not have transparent backgrounds. The ones for me are

Neural Nibble
Mirror Mercenary
Enemy of the Terran Empire
Nemesis of the Terran Empire
Scourge of the Terran Empire
Closed Thread