Lt. Commander
# 21
10-19-2012, 04:01 PM
The reason I said KDF races (and aliens) is because I find it hard to believe that a Klingon house would open their arms to a Starfleet officer.

We do have a human in the fleet, the human is more of a trader type.

So, if there is someone interested in creating a Federation race and bring them into a Klingon House; they need a back story to kind of justify why they should be in the Klingon Empire.

could be an ambassador, trader, smuggler, pirate, or even someone who fled starfleet. Still need a story as to why.

Also worked on another Foundry, I'll be pulling it this afternoon to make touch ups. But, our Klingon will definately enjoy the challenge of battle with only melee weapons or martial arts.
Empire Veteran
# 22
10-20-2012, 03:48 AM
My story already stands pffft and i am NOT a trader hehe!
Lt. Commander
# 23
10-20-2012, 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by henrik68 View Post
My story already stands pffft and i am NOT a trader hehe!
What's important is that you have a story. Odd ball.

(like a joined trill for Matriarch, a Cardassian defector, and all of the other rabble)
Empire Veteran
# 24
10-20-2012, 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nador67 View Post
What's important is that you have a story. Odd ball.

(like a joined trill for Matriarch, a Cardassian defector, and all of the other rabble)
One "big" happy family, and an honorable one at that!
Lt. Commander
# 25
10-20-2012, 05:54 PM
Although the House of Aler Acht'Jar is a small house, we discuss and vote on requests for membership. We try to involve the requestor in RP session which allows experienced RPers a chance to see if you will fit in.

By RPing scenes, we can identify habits or traits which would benefit or disrupt what we have going on. This house may not be for everyone and we accept that.
Lt. Commander
# 26
10-21-2012, 08:00 AM
I've got new missions published. With some additional challenges for the RP teams.

1: Mission: House of Aler Acht'Jar 5

A: complete with only melee or martial arts weapons.
B: find the tomb of the Chancellor; tell me what the guards say for credit.

2: Mission coming soon: House of Aler Acht'Jar 2

A: Use only original Bird of Prey, original Raptor, or D7 Cruiser.

Additional notes

The starting point for House of Aler Acht'Jar 1 is at the WEST end of the first city. Anyone who is over rank 21 will remember Gerrard (the Orion) during the tutorials. The chapter house is across from him heading slightly south.

Really good RPs going on everyone seems to be having a blast and new members are pouring in. Well maybe not POURING in but we're building.

Thank you to everyone, the success of this fleet is a testament to your hard work and dedication.

Qa'PLa
Lt. Commander
# 27
10-22-2012, 10:49 AM
Another wonderful day of roleplaying gang and as usual welcome to our new members.

Keep playing.
Lt. Commander
# 28 Notice To Klingon Houses
10-22-2012, 12:31 PM
Notice to all Klingon Houses (Role Playing purposes)

If you are a Klingon House or fleet which openly provides diplomatic immunity to Federation representatives; You are a traitor to the Klingon people and are on your path to Grethor.

We have been at war with Starfleet and traitors have allowed our enemies to flood our space with false documentation. We are warriors and not inclined to listening to false claims. However the Pe'TaQs in your houses have listened to these weak words of humans for way to long.

My house will not accept diplomatic status without the official stamp of the High Council. All other documentation allowing a member of an enemy to the Klingon Empire is null and void.

To starfleet officers attempting to justify why they are qualified to be ambassadors, if you truly were qualified why did you not contact our government leaders of the High Council?

It is because the High Council does not recognize such status with an enemy.

Your presence in Klingon space is unwanted, your attempts to influence our policies are unnecessary, and we do not want to be your friends. For to long your government has attempted to dictate how other governments should act, as if you were the ultimate spiritual leader of the galaxy.

We will attack ALL Starfleet War vessels in Klingon space. You have been notified and any attempts to ignore this notice will result in your demise.
Lt. Commander
# 29
10-23-2012, 06:05 AM
RPs are actively going on a daily basis. Teams running through missions and the House is growing faster than expected.

The House of Aler Acht'Jar is a KDF fleet which focuses on RP in a variety of settings.

We accept novice Roleplayers wishing to dabble and learn more on roleplaying their character. As well as more experienced roleplayers which enjoy the company of their peers.

Our RPs involve Social, PvPs, PvEs, STFs, Fleet Actions, and Foundry Missions.
Lt. Commander
# 30
10-24-2012, 02:14 AM
Do you fit any of these?

1. Playing solo for a long time and now would like to spend more time learning how to roleplay scenerios beyond the social bar scenes?

2. A player who has accomplished great things in game, but have not worked on character development in regards to who the character is (history, goals, values, tenents) and would like to build a biography story for yourself?

3. Been in a fleet/fleets that claimed to have active roleplaying, but didn't provide support to the few members that desired actual roleplay?

4. A player who actively roleplayed in other arenas and really wants to get the full roleplaying effect within Star Trek Online?

5. A player that wants the opportunity to roleplay on a daily basis?

Why is the House of Aler Acht'Jar right for you?

A. We are unique from other KDF fleets because our number 1 focus is to support roleplaying. Other fleets focus on starbase building, PvPs, PvEs, STFs, and Fleet Actions. Some may have roleplaying available, but it is a lower priority so few members participate and fewer opportunities exsist.

B. We have several experienced roleplayers which are pro-active and participate in roleplay on a daily basis. We are open to less experienced roleplayers and willing to teach the etiquette of roleplaying.

C. We have created and continue to create Foundry missions which provide role playing opportunities throughout the story. Foundry missions are different from the normal ones found in this respect. There are enough gaps to allow you and your party to roleplay characters rather than rush through missions.

D. Actively roleplay on a daily basis, we do not require anyone to participate. We only make it available.

E. We do not place a focus on any other aspect because it is our philosophy that the number one goal is to HAVE FUN in the game and not be over burdened to donate to building starbases, get fleet ships for the leaders, support what other people want, or anything that doesn't interest you the individual.

So, if this information is of interest to you.

PM Yandia@quatok

Last edited by nador67; 10-24-2012 at 06:01 PM.