Career Officer
# 1 breaking news- pvp 10/19/2012
10-19-2012, 05:12 PM
PVP is still left out of being able to earn fleet marks AND any kind of reputation on tribble dispite a ton of stuff being added to earn both of those monies.

crypic, wheres the pvp "love" you said you had? you keep neglecting us and then admit you neglect us only to continue to do so.

why is this so?

This is directed at you borticus, you said you were looking into a way to add fleet marks. I'd have hoped that maybe with the reputation system youd have a way to earn that via pvp from the get go and not "promise" to look into adding it later, but I guess i had hoped too much huh? Why are you repeating past mistakes?

Last edited by matteo716maikai; 10-19-2012 at 05:14 PM.
Captain
# 2
10-19-2012, 05:16 PM
i say f%^k it.
Captain
# 3
10-19-2012, 05:17 PM
You know honestly I was pretty pissed when I saw the Fleet Star base system... but I said all well I guess I understand they need to make money and give us something to do... and seeing as all my friends are chipping into this BS I guess I will to.

I should have known We would only be one major patch away from more of the same.

I regret resubing honestly, was unwise... and I really should have known better after 3 years of this junk. lol
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-19-2012, 05:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thishorizon View Post
i say f%^k it.

Quote of the week:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax View Post
a pure cannon build is always less effective than original starfleet specs

correct build is as it comes out of the factory
Commander
# 5
10-19-2012, 05:18 PM
Maybe the question to ask isn't why don't you love us?

Maybe they'd answer us as to why they feel grinding pvp for these currencies is a bad thing. They obviously have had the discussion at some point as to why or why not make pvp missions reward these and decided its not in the games best interest (I'm assuming they have the games best interest on their minds). Bort, though the thread started off a little sarcastic, would you mind explaining why pvp still isn't included in the grind?
Commander
# 6
10-19-2012, 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by husanakx View Post
You know honestly I was pretty pissed when I saw the Fleet Star base system... but I said all well I guess I understand they need to make money and give us something to do... and seeing as all my friends are chipping into this BS I guess I will to.

I should have known We would only be one major patch away from more of the same.

I regret resubing honestly, was unwise... and I really should have known better after 3 years of this junk. lol
you ok buddy? a few weeks ago, you were starting <3 threads for the devs and the game

Cups empty, kool aides gone...
Cryptic Studios Team
# 7
10-19-2012, 05:23 PM
Fleet Marks are rewarded by Fleet Content.
Romulan Marks are rewarded by Romulan Content.
Omega Marks are rewarded by Borg Content.

The only one of these that leaves wiggle room as a possible PvP reward is Fleet Marks, and that continues to be a topic of discussion. But it's a topic with relatively low priority when we're all running around trying to get Season 7 out the door on time.

Would it help at all if I mentioned that we've been kicking concepts for a possible PvP Reputation track?
-=-=-=-=-=-
Jeremy Randall
Cryptic - Systems Design
"Play smart!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Kurland here...
Career Officer
# 8
10-19-2012, 05:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post

The only one of these that leaves wiggle room as a possible PvP reward is Fleet Marks, and that continues to be a topic of discussion. But it's a topic with relatively low priority when we're all running around trying to get Season 7 out the door on time.

Would it help at all if I mentioned that we've been kicking concepts for a possible PvP Reputation track?
and to be honest, if the abilities/gear gained didnt effect pvp then it wouldnt be an issue. but ONCE again youre releasing content that has direct impact on pvp with no way to earn any of it through pvp.

I also dont accept the "we're too busy with season 7" because you've had since season 6 was announce and it was discovered that there was no way to earn fleet marks to have done something about it. The next excuse could easily be "we're too busy with season 8".

see the issue here?

Last edited by matteo716maikai; 10-19-2012 at 05:30 PM.
Lt. Commander
# 9
10-19-2012, 05:28 PM
Quote:
You guys have kicked PVP enough...
Commander
# 10
10-19-2012, 05:30 PM
Quote:

It would help if your kicking "around" concepts instead of just kicking them. What did the concepts ever do to you?

Thanks for the response, even if its not exactly what we want to hear

edit: damn it hilbert, you beat me to the punchline...