Ensign
# 31
10-07-2012, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxwilson View Post
Yeah, I don't think I get mine... I'll be more vigilant to see if I do or do not. Especially since I just through down like $100 for Zen to the C-Store for a bunch of lock box keys.
I'm wondering if there is a problem with the Zen transfer because I am also missing my Zen from my stipend. I'm pretty sad too because I had plans for it.
Ensign
# 32
10-09-2012, 03:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmalak1 View Post
I got a reply today about my stipend, and tho they claim it was awarded I can't really dispute it until I tally up the transaction logs from the the dilithium exchange and see if the numbers match. They gave me the exact date of the award as well as the date of the next award so it appears they do indeed have records to check.

They were prompt and courteous in their reply so I can't complain about their service- it was excellent.

I'll keep ya posted

<edit> After looking at my dilith exchange logs last night and comparing them tonight I notice they're different. I now pull up the log on one toon and ALL toon transactions appear, so the first 97 events are now GONE. It appears either they're search combined all the events into a single record or someone's covering their tracks. So now that I have an EXACT date from them as to when my next stipend will appear you better believe I'm taking screen shots the night before and that award day to see it the stipend gets awarded.
Where can I find these logs?
Starfleet Veteran
# 33
10-19-2012, 09:05 PM
Keep in mind that Zen is a comprehensive Perfect World currency and you must tell them where you want the Zen to go. The way it's set up now, you'll need to go to your account. You will see in the top right corner your available Zen. Click the link to the right labelled "Charge Your Zen" and transfer your Zen into the STO server.

I hope this helps.

Warp Speed, Captains!

Last edited by collin3366; 10-19-2012 at 10:00 PM.
Captain
# 34
10-19-2012, 10:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by collin3366 View Post
Keep in mind that Zen is a comprehensive Perfect World currency and you must tell them where you want the Zen to go. The way it's set up now, you'll need to go to your account. You will see in the top right corner your available Zen. Click the link to the right labelled "Charge Your Zen" and transfer your Zen into the STO server.

I hope this helps.

Warp Speed, Captains!
Umm yea no...

Stipends are (supposedly) transferred directly into your STO account...

Makes very little sense to put something that is bound to STO into the controlpanel after all.
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports - I don't like Gekos
Ensign
# 35 Monthly Stipend ?
11-19-2012, 07:58 AM
Hello fellow Trekkies , was just wondering whether Lifetime subs get a monthly stipend or has it been abolished ? . I have put a ticket into support but 3 days its been there and no answer .

Thanks in advance
Empire Veteran
# 36
11-19-2012, 08:04 AM
I have been getting it monthly like clockwork.
I have it set up on my phone calendar the minute I get it.
Not like there is anything to spend it on. I have 20k saved up.
Ensign
# 37
11-19-2012, 08:05 AM
Hmm i guess they don`t like me then ... lol
Empire Veteran
# 38
11-19-2012, 08:08 AM
Probably.
What you should do is start another thread and talk about how cryptic is "slapping you in the face".
Empire Veteran
# 39
11-19-2012, 09:35 AM
The stipend will be booked on the day you got the subscriptions, not 1st of month or so.

-= ISE: 12:19 -=- CSE 12:41 -=- KASE 11:59 -=- HSe 8:06 total =-
-= KAGE 5:43 =-
[7:07] [Combat (Self)] Your Dual Disruptor Banks - Overload II deals 123086 (41096) Disruptor Damage(Critical) to Assimilated Carrier.
Ensign
# 40 Zen stipend not delivered?
11-22-2012, 01:34 PM
I saw the ships on special today and wanted to go buy one I've been saving for, but when I checked my Zen balance it seems like I have not been getting the monthly stipend I should as a life-timer.

I have not been able to find a way to track that I am getting the stipend either in game out out, so how doe you make sure (aside from faulty memory) that you are getting what you paid for?
Closed Thread