Career Officer
# 51
10-19-2012, 07:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by claransa View Post
I'm going to start using alternative browsers, i have opera mini installed as well
I can't get my iPhone 5 past the browser acceptance. I enter my code and my browser name, but can't scroll to confirm or use the "Go" button to confirm.
Career Officer
# 52
10-19-2012, 08:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by s2iceo View Post
I can't get my iPhone 5 past the browser acceptance. I enter my code and my browser name, but can't scroll to confirm or use the "Go" button to confirm.
Exact same issue on iPhone 5.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=91814399000&dateline=  1345089655
Career Officer
# 53
10-19-2012, 09:49 PM
Windows 8 - RTM -IE10

Desktop Browser requires compatibility mode to be switched on to display the logon screen

then hangs at the logon screen indefinitely
Richard Silk, EU Liaison Officer, TOS Veterans Fleet
Survivor of Romulus
# 54
10-19-2012, 11:29 PM
I keep getting "Invalid username or password."

I have, of course, confirmed that the username / password are what I use to log into all PWE and Cryptic locations... It works everywhere but on the Gateway site.

I've tried on the following:

- Windows 7 Home Premium
-- Internet Explorer 9
-- Chrome (up to date)
-- Firefox (up to date)

- Android 4.0

All 4 methods gave me the same result.

I still want bare feet.... on ALL costumes.

Last edited by cuatela; 10-19-2012 at 11:32 PM.
Career Officer
# 55
10-20-2012, 01:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorbane View Post
Phone: Samsung Galaxy S2
Browser: Default Browser

I can't get past the one time authorization screen, the UI doesn't fit on my phone and you cannot scroll. Also the keyboard covers up the name part.

Two screenshots

http://i.imgur.com/lW7VE.png
http://i.imgur.com/brSPl.png
I have the same issue with Blackberry OS 6.0.
Ensign
# 56
10-20-2012, 01:32 AM
-ship equipment icons looks fine but bridge officers equipment icons looks like common items (white)
-missing equipment in captain profile (mentioned before)
Captain
# 57
10-20-2012, 06:26 AM
So, no problems getting in on my laptop with Firefox.

While it is getting laggy when you access different Boffs, it works.

What doesn't exactly work is the character profile: (as already mentioned in this thread,) no items (any gear, items themselves) show on the captain.

Then there are some graphical glitches:
The Harg'peng seemingly doesn't have a pic associated with it.
And some of the accolades have a blurry image (more than half of damage ones and some more).
TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix: Bring in the Allegiance class
Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia: Design that long overdue Tier 5 C-Store Raptor
Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var: Give us Asylums for Romulans

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
Lieutenant
# 58
10-20-2012, 07:42 AM
It told me I had to confirm a new browser which was weird because I already have confirmed Firefox on my computer which is what I was using. While waiting for the verification email, it said gateway was closed for maintenance but reloading the page went right back to the login screen and I could log in and verify the browser then continue on to the gateway. Upon logging out, that message came up again.
Ensign
# 59 First day experience
10-20-2012, 08:43 AM
10/19/12 22:00-ish PDT

Works fine on PC in Firefox, Chrome, Opera, and just for giggles, IE.

Unable to progress beyond AccountGuard on mobile device (Samsung SGH-i927 running Android 4.0 with the flash-disabled browser).

10/20/12 08:00 PDT

Still works on PC: Oooh, the interface has changed a little!
Still does not advance past AccountGuard on mobile. Tried it on Firefox for Android, same results. Wife would not let me try it on her iPhone. Maybe later.

All I can think is that this would be an awesome offline (and by that I mean out-of-game) interface for stuff like doff assignments. I have lamented the loss of web access to in-game email since the Cryptic merged with PerfectWorld (or was it Atari? I can't quite recall anymore). If the Cryptic team pays attention to such things, they'll note that I may only get the opportunity to play the game once every couple weeks, due to factors such as work schedules and family obligations, but I did try to keep up to date with emails from Fleet and friends.
Community Moderator
# 60
10-20-2012, 08:56 AM
Asides from the continuued mobile device issues, I noticed when loggin in to it on my desktop that Ultra Rare icons don't have their coloured borders, I suspect this could be the same for unique items.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Closed Thread