Empire Veteran
# 71
10-19-2012, 08:12 PM
Any chance the the in-game mailbox will be fixed? If you have a ton of mail it bogs down the client.
Lieutenant
# 72
10-19-2012, 08:47 PM
Sadly, season 6 and 7 just brings a new UI.
http://flotahispana.com/imagenes/fhlogoforo.png

Siguenos en: Facebook | Twitter | Google +
Rihannsu
# 73
10-19-2012, 10:25 PM
I personally do not like that the Reputation system is another "Fleet" system, only Solo. But that's just me.

I also HATE that you can not earn reputation/fleet marks via PVP. But I've made that statement before in other areas.
You think that your beta test was bad?
Think about this:
American Football has been in open beta for 144 years. ~Kotaku
Career Officer
# 74
10-19-2012, 10:36 PM
Other than the Queue based content I'm not seeing anything actually rewarding Marks in-game.

Defera is rewarding Fleet Marks other options that normally reward no Fleet Marks are still not rewarding ANY marks.
Captain
# 75
10-20-2012, 12:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by canis36 View Post
Just ran a normal STF to get some Omega Marks and it went swimmingly and awarded a nice amount of marks, and since I read the patch notes I was expecting the lack of dilithium. On the other hand the lack of a personal loot bag at the end of the match was an unpleasant surprise. Did the same bug/error/whatever that killed the dilithium rewards also kill the loot bags or will they no longer be dropping at all?
They don't drop anymore. After all, the real loot in there was the EDCs and occasional salvage/tech, with nothing more than a bad weapon as a side dish. You're better off without them.

Unless you mean to say you actually used some of that gear/made money on it?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, lovely, I can't even requote the Douglas Adams quote I used to have here I WANT IT BACK!!!!
Dalo Lorn
DaloLorn, StarCraft 2 Roleplayer and proud of it.
Career Officer
# 76
10-20-2012, 03:16 AM
Quote:
A token amount of elite marks are required for Mk 12 set gear.
I really hope that by 'token amount', you don't mean your usual 'grind for 40'... With all of these different systems, all requiring different currencies, there simply aren't enough hours in the week to grind them all.

Don't get me wrong, the patch notes sound good and I am excited and very much looking forward to season 7, like I have every season before. I just worry that sometimes what could be great, gets let down by becoming a grind.

Edit:

Just had a look at the system and my god, I was right, more grind. Not only more grind, but another thing that wants Dilithium on top of the other marks. Perhaps now would be a good time to revise your 8,000 a day limit considering between fleet starbases, now embassies too, plus Romulan and Omega Reputation projects... 8,000 a day gets you no where.

I love this game, have since the beta even though most of my friends have stopped playing because of it turning into a grind machine, but seriously can you stop making every exciting new thing a total nightmare to get anywhere with!
Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since Beta.
99 little bugs in the code, 99 little bugs.
Take one down, patch it around.
127 little bugs in the code...

Last edited by khamseenair; 10-20-2012 at 03:45 AM.
Career Officer
# 77
10-20-2012, 06:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalolorn View Post
They don't drop anymore. After all, the real loot in there was the EDCs and occasional salvage/tech, with nothing more than a bad weapon as a side dish. You're better off without them.

Unless you mean to say you actually used some of that gear/made money on it?
I did actually.

Got a couple Mk 11 & 12 purple weapons that I sold or used over the last few months.
Lieutenant
Hey ZEROCOOL the new release Notes made it sound like we'd be getting Omega and Romulan marks upon completion but I've just finished into the Hive and no MARKS. NOT COOL. we trekkies don't grind for free yuh know. How am I to test out the new Reputation system If I don't get the required marks??

Oh wait just saw the part about not being turned on for some of the New area's NEVER MIND"

Your Still my Girl Love

Solo DAXX

Last edited by soleta63; 10-20-2012 at 07:52 AM.
Lt. Commander
# 79
10-20-2012, 10:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
[...]
  • Reputation Specific Marks
    • Reputation Specific Marks are earned by playing any of the missions that are themed and designated mark missions.
      • Omega Marks are used in the Omega Reputation Track.
        • The following content provides Omega Marks:
          • Defera Invasion
[...]
It doesn't look like defera missions already give omega marks on tribble.
Lt. Commander
# 80
10-20-2012, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dukedom01 View Post
It doesn't look like defera missions already give omega marks on tribble.

i ran one of the easy missions and didn't get any marks for it.