Lt. Commander
# 81
06-30-2009, 10:50 AM
If we are able to build structures such as reasearch facilities; could i leave one of my own trained up bridge crew there to give the facility his bonus?
Lt. Commander
# 82
06-30-2009, 11:23 AM
Lets go! This will be the first one I might go to.
Lt. Commander
# 83
06-30-2009, 12:33 PM
OLYMPIC CLASS SHIPS CONFIRMED

YAY. This makes me so happy I can't say.
Lt. Commander
# 84
06-30-2009, 12:55 PM
Hey cryptic, not sure if im too late or not but i have this suggestion for a human ability as a captain. throughout star trek there have always been certain redeeming qualities to each race, vulcans had logic and superior strength yes but in the face of a superior opponent they had no qualms with running away as in the new star trek movie with spoc. the defining characteristic of humans in all fantasy and sci fi worlds is what sets us apart from vulcans, our emotional drive and our bravery in the face of death. therefore the human ability should be something like a last stand ability, providing a temporary boost to all systems which does damage to the ships systems itself afterward. this is like the extra health granted by the warrior ability last stand in World of ********. however not only should abilities be based on race but also on area of expertise, the power i am suggesting is a captain specific ability.
Lt. Commander
# 85
06-30-2009, 12:57 PM
Omfg THE OLYMPIC!!!!!! Thank You!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 86
06-30-2009, 04:00 PM
There were some good questions -- and even better answers -- in the chat. I'm hoping that this sort of thing becomes more common as the game gets closer to launch, because I believe that it is a better way to get information out to the community since the developers are revealing specific information that players obviously want to know.