Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Career Officer
# 10
10-20-2012, 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by khamseenair View Post
I really hope that by 'token amount', you don't mean your usual 'grind for 40'... With all of these different systems, all requiring different currencies, there simply aren't enough hours in the week to grind them all.

Don't get me wrong, the patch notes sound good and I am excited and very much looking forward to season 7, like I have every season before. I just worry that sometimes what could be great, gets let down by becoming a grind.

Edit:

Just had a look at the system and my god, I was right, more grind. Not only more grind, but another thing that wants Dilithium on top of the other marks. Perhaps now would be a good time to revise your 8,000 a day limit considering between fleet starbases, now embassies too, plus Romulan and Omega Reputation projects... 8,000 a day gets you no where.

I love this game, have since the beta even though most of my friends have stopped playing because of it turning into a grind machine, but seriously can you stop making every exciting new thing a total nightmare to get anywhere with!
It will be 5 Elite marks per Mk12 Maco/Omega/KHG item. This was confirmed to be by Borticus, but as they always say, could be subject to change..